Is Kandy a scam

I’ve got an appointment with Kandy scheduled based on some of the reviews I’ve read. Now, her ad from tryst is gone and if I google the phone number I’ve been dealing with nothing turns up (not the case prebooking). My instinct is telling me to cancel. Am I just paranoid?
Based solely on my experience I'd cancel because her being on time was a huge issue for me. I did say I'd recommend her in my review because some guys might be more tolerate of the on time thing and be into her more than I was. I won't be a repeat customer of hers.
I had a great time with her, and set up another appointment. She had phone issues and we missed each other. Have not been able to reschedule, but plan to at some point. On time is a huge concern for me as well. I have limited times I can get away these days and when thinking about who I will see that becomes a point of determination for me. If someone has phone issues or is always running late, it costs me an opportunity.
Thanks for your advice guys!
Wrote a review for her after a pretty good encounter. Tried to set up an appointment after that it was a cancellation (shit happens no big deal). Then she calls me the next day trying to reschedule that morning which i found admirable and agreeable. She proceeds to use me as a Door Dash to grab stuff for her and just before the scheduled meet it was I need 15 more, then 20 more minutes, then I'm almost ready need 10 more. Something just didn't seem right with the whole situation, which is the phrasing I used to her, so I cancelled. I then received a text with a sob story and a "how dare you" attitude. I blocked her while she was typing another text. So, who knows what was really going on but I refuse to be vented on. I pay so I don't have to put up with the drama and bullshit. It's a shame because that first encounter was one of the better ones in my short time in the hobby.
I've seen her a few times she can be a PITA but overall a decent provider. She does have a short fuse at times and will quickly blame everyone else for her issues
Shes real and a good time but she is very flaky and will cancel or no show 60% of the time and the other 40% she will be atleast 30+ minutes late. Why I will no longer see her which is a shame because she is very fun
I've seen her a few times. Little flaky, sometimes a bit late - but in my experiences never more than 15 mins. Certainly not the 40-60 mentioned by others. So IMO, not a scam, just a bit flaky. I know she's in the process of moving now (like this week), so its probably a bit hectic causing more flakiness. YMMV, but been solid for me.

She also changes her number pretty often - at least 3 times in the past year, so you need to find a current ad - which she doesnt always keep active.