Satxmann

I have a difficult time understanding a few gentleman in the hobby. Saxtman6969...Why is it that if I choose to not see you then you post an untrue comment on my review thread? Let me clear some things up. Something was said about a BP ad. I don't know when the last time was that I posted on BP. I've gone anti BP based on several reasons. A comment was also made about it being hard to book with me. I'm one if the easiest providers to set an appointment up with. I require one reference if you don't have reviews. As far as the comments "it's kinda weird she doesnt have any pics posted." What's so weird about that? If im contacted for pics, i send them. Im UTR in that area but that's far from weird. I grew up in this town...need I say more. Everyone's entitled to thier opinion. However, my reviews and repeat regulars speak volumes. I'm all about speaking the facts and letting hobbyists know what their getting from a provider. But don't mislead people because I simply won't see you. If I don't book with you there's a reason for it. It's almost always a safety reason. Your not a well looked upon hobbyist by other providers. (yes, we talk) There's posts stating difficulty With you as well. I can pinpoint a problem hobbyist from a mile away. I've been doing this too long. Fortunately, I get to choose who gets to play with ChloeCox. But you don't have to say untrue things because I won't meet you. Guys like you take the fun out of the experience and ruin it for the good ones.
Courtesy is as much a mark of a gentleman as courage.
Theodore Roosevelt
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
all about being a gentleman, but, ain't many left in this ole world.
POW!!!!!!!
Lol and what did I say that was untrue? That u don't have any pics up and your pics on Bp are terrible or that your scared to fall in love with mr that's why u don't wanna meet me? I've seen plenty of woman if u don't wanna see me that's more your loss then mine
Ok sorry let me say is someone told me u were khloe from Bp there's no pics of. U on here so I'm sorry my bad , but not sure why u been rude with me to begin with
Not sure why there was a need for this thread. His comments were not derogatory. You don't have to respond to every little thing someone says about you.
Well said
I can respond to anything I choose when it's in regards to me. A lot of people on this board know what's going on. If you don't, don't worry about it. There was purpose behind his posts. He wanted to upset my business. I'm done with this thread. I'm a busy girl. Some of you have no clue as to what us girls put up with. Felt like it was time to say something. I'm not mean just honest.
I'm just honest as well like I said someone said u and the khloe girl were the same my bad I'm sure your not perfect
My clients surely think I am. Lol . But of course I'm not. I'm just perfect under the sheets.
Well give me a chance to meet u
PM???? Just an Idea ...
I did just want it to be known in trying to be nice and out the bs to the side and let's have some fun
CAN'T WE ALL GET NAKED AND DANCE AROUND???????/
..If you want to be upset go drive in Dallas traffic..

<><>
I did just want it to be known in trying to be nice and out the bs to the side and let's have some fun Originally Posted by satxman6969
Dude you have 76 posts and in most of them you're sparring or finding fault with our fine ladies.

Might I suggest fly fishing as your new hobby?