how does a newbie get going?

Well not a complete newbie, have had massages and lots of fun in SC, have been with provider back in my 20's but now am in late 30's well established, and ready to make the leap. There are ladies who will see me but need either reviews or references of which i have neither. Can someone please send a link, as Im sure I'm not the first to ask these questions.

I have been living vicariously through all the great reviews here, but now its my turn! lol. Thanks in advance. I live in E texas but am in the dallas area alot as well.
Although I am no where near an expert. I only have two references. I am sure everybody will have no problem correcting me if I am wrong. I would start with providers who list on both Eccie and BP. They seem to be easier to set a date. Plus make sure you tell them you will use them as a ref and make sure they can remember you. You can email them after you post your review to remind them who you are.
Join P411. It's the fastest and easiest way I know of,

MM
Yep....Copper! I smell BACON!
I'll have a review up here before you str8. get your nose checked. Thanks MM. I dont really like the whole idea of letting my personal info out, but johnny needs to play.
To get started I joined P411 and have never had a problem because I gave them my info. After I joined I looked for newbie friendly providers. I visited with a couple of them and recieved "OKs" from them on P411, after that I was good to go.