the new safe sex!

I recently had a client who with a germ phobia. When he arrived he undressed, and proceeded to take out another set of cloths. he wrapped his mid section from his navel to his knees in a double layer of medical cloths. then he put on a pair of Hanes briefs over his medical cloth. at that point he pulled out his penis and put on 2 condoms. he also brought some medical gloves to wear...but decided not to.
when he was done, he ran to the bathroom to remove his "sex cloths" and put them in a plastic bag!
omg, you almost feel badly for someone with that level of compulsion
Wow... affectionate atmosphere....
I have a neighbor down the straight with the same issues. We always invite him to parties because the house is spotless before he leaves! (plus his wife is pretty hot . . . )

Sorry -- couldn't resist.

Flyer
At some point shouldn't he decide to avoid sex all together? I know that I need sex but if I feared having sex that bad I think I could control the need enough to find another release. I feel very sad for him.
I bet he would have loved to be doused with iodine.
That was really funny!
Poor guy!
Was he wearing a gas mask too?
lol--that is the funny thing I have heard lately!!

i had a guy in baton Rouge who wears plastic gloves everytime he visits...and insists on cbj

It takes all kinds!!

have fun in the kink!!
i prefer the lady paints herself with latex body paint .....the ultimate body condom :P
Does he shave his palms and wear gloves to jack off?
2 Condoms causes extra friction on the latex making it easier to tear, so doubling up on condoms is actually really un-safe just so you know in the future. I would never let a guy wear 2 condoms!!! Gross

http://contraception.about.com/od/ma...twocondoms.htm
Imagine his germ-phobia if something would of broke...

Reminds me of monk,
So I guess there was no DATO! Lol
2 Condoms causes extra friction on the latex making it easier to tear, so doubling up on condoms is actually really un-safe just so you know in the future. I would never let a guy wear 2 condoms!!! Gross Originally Posted by AmberDoll
I had 1 regular client who always used 2 condoms. I told him that it makes it easier to tear but he refused to believe me.