Hair or bare?

I go back and forth. Sometimes I shave most of it. Mostly I keep it trimmed and shaped. Once for a client, I let it grow wild! Remember the 70s? I was a kid but I saw dirty magazines!

Then I read online about a girl who uses Nair from front to back and kills the whole jungle! This would be smooth for a few days...then stubble-city!

What do ladies do? How do our men like us these days?
For me...bare or a well manicured patch is soooo perfect!
I like both. If I find a lady alluring in other ways it doesn't really matter.
  • Fsn57
  • 06-05-2019, 10:07 AM
I like women neatly trimmed. If they're bare, I prefer smooth; stubble is just uncomfortable.
Freshly shaven. Once the fresh stubble is in, it feels like a wire brush.
I like women neatly trimmed. If they're bare, I prefer smooth; stubble is just uncomfortable. Originally Posted by Fsn57
...and it makes my nose really RED.
  • Fsn57
  • 06-05-2019, 12:10 PM
Freshly shaven. Once the fresh stubble is in, it feels like a wire brush. Originally Posted by TailHooked
Ever have s stripper slide with a wire brush? Ouch!!
I go back and forth. Sometimes I shave most of it. Mostly I keep it trimmed and shaped. Once for a client, I let it grow wild! Remember the 70s? I was a kid but I saw dirty magazines!

Then I read online about a girl who uses Nair from front to back and kills the whole jungle! This would be smooth for a few days...then stubble-city!

What do ladies do? How do our men like us these days? Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
The main point is about the lady herself. What is she like? Is she nice to be with? From everything you write, you seem to be very nice.
Freshly shaven. Once the fresh stubble is in, it feels like a wire brush. Originally Posted by TailHooked
+1.
Completely shaven is good but there's something very sexy about a landing strip.
My preference is bare but there's something to be said for a well trimmed bush too.
  • Fsn57
  • 06-05-2019, 12:59 PM
The main point is about the lady herself. What is she like? Is she nice to be with? From everything you write, you seem to be very nice. Originally Posted by JRLawrence

No, I think you missed the boat. The main point appears to be:

...What do ladies do? How do our men like us these days? Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
I enjoy a nice, shiny wood floor.

Oh, and public service announcement: NEVER USE NAIR IN THAT REGION
Per my handle, I do appreciate a nice muff! I came of age in the late 70's/early 80's and a nice muff brings back great memories! Smooth is wonderful, a bit of soft peach fuzz is a good thing and landing strips are cute.

Like many noted above, stubble is no fun - it detracts from DATY and makes for painful SS.
Landing strip is sexy as hell, otherwise bare.