Classy. . .is Important!

• Zena
  • 09-23-2017, 10:53 AM
Exactly! Slowhand50.
When you have a lot of money, you buy a bunch of useless crap, and then you get the label high or upper class. Being high class just means you have a lot of money and spend it on expensive crap. Being or behaving in a classy manner is a facade.
If you have to tell people you are "classy" or ask around as to what defines it, you probably don't have as much as you think.

...I could be wrong, maybe you are VERY classy. Substance and character along with manners and etiquette are half of it. Looks are easy to manipulate with the right methods. True class radiates and just IS. I've met CLASSLESS MILLIONAIRES and beautiful working class spirits. They JUST ARE.
....I've met CLASSLESS MILLIONAIRES and beautiful working class spirits.... Originally Posted by ~Arriana Grey~
Very well put! Class has absolutely nothing to do with income or with how much you spend on your car, underwear, wrist watch etc. You can have classless millionaire morons (plenty of those around) and thoughtful garbage handlers that are full of wisdom and poise.
Paid professionals going to be classy and on best behavior on paid appointment to keep clients coming back to business.Who says who classy or not.
I just want a clean chick that smells good and puts out.
Not worried about class.
Not worried about status.
  • Zena
  • 10-10-2017, 10:58 AM
Ariana, you are right.
Class has nothing to do with money, its how you conduct yourself, when people are watching, and also when you are alone. At least- thats my opinion. And Warpt- you made me laugh! Lol.
If you have to tell people you are "classy" or ask around as to what defines it, you probably don't have as much as you think.

...I could be wrong, maybe you are VERY classy. Substance and character along with manners and etiquette are half of it. Looks are easy to manipulate with the right methods. True class radiates and just IS. I've met CLASSLESS MILLIONAIRES and beautiful working-class spirits. They JUST ARE. Originally Posted by ~Arriana Grey~
You are working for money.You're not doing this job for free.Etiquette fancy world for paid lady-Prostitute.Paid sessions manners manipulate with right methods keep clients coming back and make you stand out from other professionals.
I heard somewhere that
"Class is grace under pressure".

Just for example:
When people make a comment and someone else comments against it,
and they respond in retaliation--they are not exhibiting grace under pressure.

This is just one way to define class.
I'm sure there are others.
Always love to read what folks think classy is...
Posting taint photos is the classiest thing a lady can do.
And if class = $s I'm guessing we all heard of Harvey Weinstein!
And the list goes on.

...I could be wrong, maybe you are VERY classy. Substance and character along with manners and etiquette are half of it. Looks are easy to manipulate with the right methods. True class radiates and just IS. I've met CLASSLESS MILLIONAIRES and beautiful working class spirits. They JUST ARE. Originally Posted by ~Arriana Grey~
Very well said!
And if you have to put that you are 'classy' or 'upscale' on your signature line you probably don't have very much either.
  • Zena
  • 11-04-2017, 12:14 PM
Yes. I agree.... Some people are classy .... SOME are not. This thread was intended to ask everyone if being classy was still IMPORTANT????, to the men ? And yes, I guess i was asking both the men and women. I WAS NOT ~ Ever.... Trying to bash other people or Providers ! Not ever! Not once !
I was trying to ask questions , get everyones perspective. Im not sure why so many decided to bash me.
And yeah- it hurt. In my neck of the woods, where lady providers over 35 are rare, I am considered, by some, to be the more mature, classy, and genuine one in the area ( manners, great iop, class, etc .)- thats just what Ive heard... It may be true. It may not be. If you dont believe me , that's fine. My reviews show the type of Provider and lady I am.... I dont spend a lot of time worrying over that. I dont get to see the juicy details. I JUST DO THE VERY BEST I CAN! And I am lucky ! Because I love doing what I do!!!! . Lol. Its my guys I care about ! I love my clients! Ones i have seen, and ones I want to see! I care about how I conduct myself on a daily basis,: R.w. and Hobby. If you dont like my photos or my threads, thats fine. Everyone is entitled to their opinion!!! And for those of you, with comments here, that didnt bash me...
Thank you !
I love and support & care about all of you... We all have our own lives and problems ... We are all just trying to make it in this crazy world.
Thanks- ladies and gentlemen . . .
Have a wonderful day !!!!
Zena.
I heard somewhere that
"Class is grace under pressure".

Just for example:
When people make a comment and someone else comments against it,
and they respond in retaliation--they are not exhibiting grace under pressure.

This is just one way to define class.
I'm sure there are others. Originally Posted by tia travels
Best comment thus far!!!