Nwa massages

Hey everyone how are you doing
So which massage place do you think are good or the best in nwa if their open lol

I’m pretty good wish I could give myself one haha 🤣
The Spa Botanica is really good for a professional massage and great atmosphere
so Nicole, slightly off subject but, you like massages...what else do you like, i get in a rut and do the same thing over and over....Selena has often thrown me a curve, i love that...do you ever take control with a regular, mix it up, challenge him???? would love to hear about that if you do...
Yes I do Johnson I like to spice things up a bit sometimes
I was going to say me. Lol. Im in LittleRock
so Nicole, slightly off subject but, you like massages...what else do you like, i get in a rut and do the same thing over and over....Selena has often thrown me a curve, i love that...do you ever take control with a regular, mix it up, challenge him???? would love to hear about that if you do... Originally Posted by Johnsson
Yes we will have to talk about that in person I got all kinds of ideas
so Nicole, slightly off subject but, you like massages...what else do you like, i get in a rut and do the same thing over and over....Selena has often thrown me a curve, i love that...do you ever take control with a regular, mix it up, challenge him???? would love to hear about that if you do... Originally Posted by Johnsson
I was going to say me. Lol. Im in LittleRock Originally Posted by Issabella Monroe
Hehe
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not. Originally Posted by biomed1
Thread killed
Be easy with Bio. He's just trying to do his thankless job.
Be easy with Bio. He's just trying to do his thankless job. Originally Posted by scotchgus
+1
fuck that....Nicole started the thread and kept it moving forward...she determines what the topic is...but hell yall are off topic as am i..its like the refs getting in the way of a good football game...

You are entitled to your opinion even when it is in conflict with the Guidelines.
Nothing is black and white, not even black lives matter, nothing is as good as it seems nor as bad as it seems...let us play...what lawyers are riding y'all's as about this shit...Trump, Biden and corona have fucked us enough...lighten up
+1 for Biomed
And it pains me to say it