West O AMPs

I received the tenth degree from my SO whether or not I knew anything about massage “extras”. Apparently there’s a post on one of the West O moms facebook groups where they caught their husband getting a happy ending. They named a couple of the places west of 168th. Just letting you know, the soccer moms are watching 😉
They can come in and sit next to me and watch the AMP girl works my co@k for me and take notes for all I care as there
I’d be curious to see this posting. Do you know the specific name of the west O group?
I’m so glad I’m single.
I’d be curious to see this posting. Do you know the specific name of the west O group? Originally Posted by chilivega
I do not. I tried finding it but a lot of the groups are private
Guessing it was mt Fuji
Let that be a lesson in opsec - don't get a happy ending from an AMP close to home
How tf did he ‘get caught’? Was the door open? Did the wife just look in every room u til she found him?
How tf did he ‘get caught’? Was the door open? Did the wife just look in every room u til she found him? Originally Posted by booteeluvr
My vote -> wife got suspicious, wife put an Airtag on his car to track him, gets his location and confronts him. Possibly as he is leaving

Alternatively -> someone nosey sees him, and his wife looks for his car at known massage parlors

One more opsec thing..... don't use your debit or credit card that your spouse has access to.