Folks with I Q higher than a rock already knew this

Unfortunately many on this board do not

Report: Cassidy Hutchinson Texts Leak - Make Star Witness Look Like Fraud
... Hee Hee! ... At the end o' the day - they all
surely know-of the truth here, mate.

Though most of them won't admit it.

#### Salty
Hmmm. No link to the “article” referred to. No quote of the “text” that’s leaked making her look like a fraud. I suppose this is more Breitbart interpretation or some other crap from the Daily Caller.

So Salty and oil dude, what was caught in her texts that make her so fraudulent?
Hmmm. No link to the “article” referred to. No quote of the “text” that’s leaked making her look like a fraud. I suppose this is more Breitbart interpretation or some other crap from the Daily Caller.

So Salty and oil dude, what was caught in her texts that make her so fraudulent? Originally Posted by 1blackman1

Yawn
Figured. Statement made but No back up or support for the statement. I guess this more “people are saying” or the infamous “y’all aren’t looking at the internet like I am”.
Yawn.....NOTHING Originally Posted by oilfieldace
No link, no quote. Just a poorly worded yet crudely insulting comment.

Another waste of bandwidth by our new Spambros
Figured. Statement made but No back up or support for the statement. I guess this more “people are saying” or the infamous “y’all aren’t looking at the internet like I am”. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Your a smart guy figure it out. It like 99% is an opinion piece. I believe the dude said might prove in the head line. But one doesn’t need someone else’s opinion. The bitch was lying through her teeth and all you got is what did she have to gain, well duh no one should be that naive. But alas they are.
Your a smart guy figure it out. It like 99% is an opinion piece. I believe the dude said might prove in the head line. But one doesn’t need someone else’s opinion. The bitch was lying through her teeth and all you got is what did she have to gain, well duh no one should be that naive. But alas they are. Originally Posted by oilfieldace

The head line is also known as the wisdom line. It is amongst the important lines that are considered in palmistry to predict one's present life events and analyse future prospects. Meaning. It depicts the mental or intellectual ability of the person. It shows the power of the mind and its capabilities