URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...26%23127801%3B
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Westchase area
Activities: Dfk, daty, bbbj, bls, cowgirl, doggy, mish
Hair Length and Color: Black, past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Petite with flat stomach. Pretty face, natural dd’s. Tattoo on left hip. Very nice ass
Recommendation: Yes
I have seen her several times and always had a great time except the last one.
As I walked in, she greeted me with no smile as if I have done something wrong.
During the session, she was not into it at all so I just left after the 1st round even though I booked for 1 hr. I guess she was having a bad day.
  • Uomo
  • 07-13-2020, 02:59 PM
Makes you wonder if the girls are there by choice
I have seen her several times and always had a great time except the last one.
As I walked in, she greeted me with no smile as if I have done something wrong.
During the session, she was not into it at all so I just left after the 1st round even though I booked for 1 hr. I guess she was having a bad day. Originally Posted by jkforever001
Hmmm, what time of day did you see her? I always try and book the first am appointment so their not worn out.
It was around noon.
And considering she got all those bigass new tats, I am sure she is there by choice.
She doesn’t speak English right? Any advice for someone who doesn’t speak a lick of Spanish? Would like to see her as she looks so fine in her pics but sucks when you can’t really converse with them
She doesn’t speak English right? Any advice for someone who doesn’t speak a lick of Spanish? Would like to see her as she looks so fine in her pics but sucks when you can’t really converse with them Originally Posted by ThisGuyFromTX
She does not speak English. I don’t speak a lick of Spanish. That’s not an issue for me.
She does not speak English. I don’t speak a lick of Spanish. That’s not an issue for me. Originally Posted by Cbrown1911
Ah ok good to know thanks!