Bryan/College Station ASPD

Since I don't really "hobby" that much, ASPD and it's demise was a bit of a shock. I have tried to spread the word to a very select few of the gents I knew from ASPD who were classy, clean, and would love this site.

I was glad to discover it the other day myself. To the other sane and safe hobbyists in the B/CS, let's quietly spread the word amongst our select brethern so they can join us and we can continue to find sanity in this crazy world.

Lots of love from the B/CS!

:-)
Peace and be safe!
I've never been to that area, and was seriously thinking of passing thru there in a few days. Any advice on good and bad place to stay at or avoid? I'm still looking for sites and boards that list that area. Are Waco/Kileen/Temple included, or is that another section all together?
OK, fellas, if she does decide to stop in the area, I would hope she finds it worth her while. A "dud" visit will be reported to other ladies, making it much more unlikely that you will get additional ladies visiting.

If you are interested, contact her ahead of time, get your screening completed BEFORE she hits town. DO NOT count on last minute screenings. And if you make appointments, KEEP THEM. And DO NOT TRY TO " bargain " with her for lower rates.

Conduct yourselves in a gentlemanly fashion, and do not draw attention to either yourself or the lady when you go for the appointment. When you are lucky enough to have a lady visit your town, show your appreciation

Word of a successful trip or one that is a total waste of time WILL spread to other ladies.
YOU could be the deciding factor!

LT
Thanks for your support lemontrees!