Strip Clubs in N & E TX

I will often dance when I drop into a new city but it's difficult to know which clubs are the best to visit and what are the rules. It can be a huge difference from city to city how each area runs its clubs and I always like to have the intel before I jump up and get into trouble. Can anyone give me a heads up on the SC scene out here?
Well... IMHO you have about three legit clubs in the Tyler/Longview area if you feel like getting out. Jaguars in Longview, or Bare Assets and Time Out in Tyler. Jags is nice (too nice for me, I miss Streakers... no I don't know where Natasha is) and gets some good weekend crowds. I haven't hit Time Out in a year or so, but it's always had a good crowd whenever I stop in. Bare Assets is more of a dive, but I always leave smiling...

WP
Been to both T.O. and B.A. in Tyler. Liked them both, but felt like the Time Out dancers were much happier and had a better place to work...
I didnt know Streaker was not here anymore ... but I love T.O. in Tyler enjoyed .. as far as rules ????? Don't know? Are you looking for a relaxed or strict place?
The Silk Stocking is about the only one here in Bryan/College Station. No touch and kind of expensive for what you get as a hobbyist, and the girls aren't that great either, you would be a show stopper Wynter! :-)
As it happens I'm thinking of adding CS to my tour route, is there really only one strip club in the area? I may have to stop in...
Just one, right off Hwy 6. Now if you do come in, please let me know. Would love to come see you dance and get warmed up, then maybe activities later. :-)