Moral responsibility vs. "outing"

If you KNOW (her admission) a provider has a condition that puts the community at large at risk, do you have a responsibility to your fellow members, or does the "outing" policy require you to bite your tongue and hope for the best?
your asking the wrong question to the wrong...

ask self is it worth 90 days to a year or even longer to me she gets busted

if "yes" ask self how to post it so its not all deleted so it always leaves a big ? mark on that person.

do it then starting a 2nd handle is cheating making look bad on you not whoever. So must be willing to take the time. OR just STFU mmmmm or shhhhh pm all shhhhh LOL

doing the time even if a year longer is like TOFTT. Unless ya fuck up and post it wrong and so all of it gets deleted. Shhh Timing helps so many jump in shhhhh even if its the persons white knights that jump in
It's not like the guy has an exceptional join date orratios....
Go for it and cross yourfingers the site will still be around in a year....

If the site goes kapooey in a momth.... it only ends up being a one month bancation....
If you KNOW (her admission) a provider has a condition that puts the community at large at risk, do you have a responsibility to your fellow members, or does the "outing" policy require you to bite your tongue and hope for the best? Originally Posted by RandyinRoc
Yes....... medical speculation also Sir. Are ya sure on that ????

but ya added Morals to the question. I can tell you icky not good at that greater good thingy. I had ta beg for the year off once. Cops on the site starting pm'ing me STFU LOL, As they begged icky for me getting a year of icky jail
the free vacation was not so bad IMHO. But don't do the 2nd handle thingy. 1)will make you look bad, 2 if handle gets found out by staff. The Time in jail starts over for 1st handle and both get banned. BUT then WTF some here have/had many handles.
another thought
when still banned a guy taken in by... walked into a bar I was in. Well crap he going to be mad at me I thought. Told me he knew all of that and would still do her again all over again knowing the risks.

Prof the male dick is stronger than the male brain in many.

so Sir Op, you could just become her best Ad
Slippery slope for sure.
If you KNOW (her admission) a provider has a condition that puts the community at large at risk, do you have a responsibility to your fellow members, or does the "outing" policy require you to bite your tongue and hope for the best? Originally Posted by RandyinRoc
Sir

While the other members offered help the answer would be don’t do it.

It’s still speculation and against ECCIE guidelines

#15 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.

Then this information could lead to outing, intensional or accidental it could lead to a 1 year ban from ECCIE. As some suggested you could try and get another handle and might get away with it BUT if caught you’ll be on a vacation from ECCIE

The Dr
I understand the rules but there should be a way to get the info out. There are only two things that worry most all players in this "Hobby" and getting a gift that keeps on giving is the worst of the two.
Well said Ben!

Always felt there should be a way allowed to warn others of any provider who has a condition that puts the community at risk.
Well said Ben!

Always felt there should be a way allowed to warn others of any provider who has a condition that puts the community at risk. Originally Posted by Zollner
Totally agree. But,,,.....----
Pimps stalkers jealous rivals exes could falsely add someone to a "list" to further an agenda.
If you dont know about STDs and you dont know how to not get them your a total imbecile that deserves one
Take some personal responsibility and dont throw the whore under the bus you wierdos
If you dont know about STDs and you dont know how to not get them your a total imbecile that deserves one Originally Posted by JONBALLS
If only it was that easy. And there are a lot worse critters than what I got that you can catch from BBBJ & DATY/O. Bottom line these days is that if you are exchanging fluids you are greatly increasing your risk of picking up an STI. Wish it were not the case because CIM is my all time favorite.

My $0.02 and that's exactly what it's worth.
Gentlemen question has been asked and answered

Thanks
a condition that puts the community at risk. Originally Posted by Zollner
community.... bwahahahahahahahaha
is that what we are calling a collection of felons these days?????

Gentlemen question has been asked and answered

Thanks Originally Posted by Dr-epg
Move to clesed repository?