Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: CBJ/Boob Worship/ Masturbation Show for me/ HJTC COT
Session Length: .15
Fee: .60 + .25 Tip (Special)
Hair Length and Color: Dark Brown Chin Length Hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Her pictures are accurate. Attractive Girl. 5 ft 5 in. 135-140 ish. 38D Cup if I had to guess. Nice soft creamy skin. Offered my choice of outfits but I opted for what she had on since appt was not long. She wore a silky red teddy. Limited Menu this trip because of some female issues. Ask her about specials ?
Recommendation: Yes
Female issues?
Female issues? Originally Posted by bojack
The way it was explained to me, she had been to the Dr. that evening. She had been using a contraceptive ring and it had slipped out of place and caused some severe irritation and the Dr. advised her to not have any contact down there for a few days. It was explained to me in advance so I was ok with it. I equate it to a provider who will see clients when on their period and explained that only partial services will be offered during these times. A special rate was offered too because of the limited services. She normally offers CFS during her sessions. Hope the explanation helped. Cheers
How was her attitude? I read some that werent so good.
She was very nice to me during our visit. Even though it was only a quick session (probably 15 or 20 minutes). I didn't feel rushed and we even talked a little bit afterwards. I would say YRMV but she was very nice to me and even joked around a little during our visit.
Anybody see Chelsey lately? I called twice and sent a text trying to set something up or even to see if she were still around and never got a response. Maybe she already moved on.
I think she is in Jackson now,there is an ad on BP.
She said she was only going to be on the coast for a few days the day I saw her.