Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: BBBJ, Mish, K9
Session Length: 1hr
Fee: $$
Hair Length and Color: blonde just below shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: around 5'6", small stomach, nice natural breasts, very pretty face
Recommendation: Yes

I sent Belle a PM here and asked her about meeting up. She gave me her number and we set things up. She told me to come to her place a knock on the side door. We talked for a bit. I told her I was pretty nervous and she talked to me (just causal chit chat) for about 30 minutes.

I guess once she felt I was ready she undressed. I did the same. She gave me a massage and then asked me to turn over. The good times began with a bbbj. We then made our way through several positions for about 30 or 40 minutes. Again I was nervous but I always take a good long while to finish with someone new. She was extremely encourages by talking to me during. Very sexy verbal encouragement

The session went way over an hour which I'm sure is not the norm. She really took care of me, being the noob. Highly recommended!
While I applaud the effort that was put into this by the reviewer as this is his 1st review.

While it appears that the poster enjoyed himself with this Lady.

The review lacks a contact #, and provides minimal information in The Rest Of The Story (TROTS).

Also missing is detailed information that could help his fellow Hobbyists to determine if they might also enjoy spending time with this Lady.

I would encourage the Reviewer to read the post at the following link:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=20014

Once he has reviewed the link should he feel that he would like to update this review and reap the rewards of Premium Access, he could forward the additional info to either elcid180, or vicinms.

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1