Review: Lea Madisson -- Breakfast & Dessert

Date: 5/28/2012
Provider: Lea Madisson
Phone: She will give after screening.
Email Address: leamadisson@yahoo.com
URL / Website: http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=3862 ; http://www.leamadisson.rare-companion.com
City: - Flowood
State: - Mississippi
Address: - Nice motel off Lakeland Dr. in Flowood
Appointment Type: - Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: - Yes
Activities: - Conversation, LFK, DFK, DATY, breast worship, Digits, BBBJ, 69, Cowgirl, Greek (in lots of positions), MISH, Cuddling, and Nuru
Session Length: - 3 hours +
Fee: - $$$$.75 + Tip
Hair Length and Color: - Shoulder length brown hair
Smoking Status: - Non-smoker
Ethnic Background: - White
Physical Description: - Have you ever walked in the mall, saw an orindary woman, and thought I wish I could be in bed with her. Well, that's Lea. She has an everyday face, with pert breasts that have pencil eraser size nipples. Long legs and a tight rear.
Rest of the Story: -Lea and I meet for breakfast, followed by desert. We took care of the conversation during the breakfast so that we were ready for action when we got back to the room. I asked to take a quick shower to get rid of the road dust.

When I came out, we started LFK, followed by DFK. Off went the dress and into bed. As we were doing some DFK, I removed her bra and starting sucking those nipples. At the same time, my fingers went down to her kitty to get it wet. Lea loves to have her nipples worshipped and she lets you know it.

NOTE: Before I go further, let me say that what you read in her reviews is true -- she loves kissing and she is loud with her moans. She also likes to have Os. She came 4-5 times each time we moved into something new.

I moved down for some DATY. After a couple of Os, I began to rim her. I then put my finger into her rear, and Lea went over the top.

She then moved down on me for some BBBJ which lead to 69 where I once again put my finger into her rear. CIM was offered, but I was looking forward to climaxing inside her.

At this point, on went a cover with her moving on top. After a couple of Os, she began to teach me some Greek which she loved.

More DFK lead to my turn on top and then some Greek from this position. She then gave me a sample of what nuru was with the promise that we would do that next time as well as some toy fun.

And I will be back.

Recommendation: - Yes, and again YES!
very nice review. As has been said many times Lea is one helleva lady
After meeting her, I will agree; and I look forward to doing it again.
There is just something I like about banging a mod! NICE!
She is one awesome lady, and if you are into the Greek language, she is even more awesome.
  • mskid
  • 06-06-2012, 02:49 PM
What can one say about Lea. She is top of the charts.
@ MS Kid,

Good to see you post, it's been a loooooooong time since last we saw you!

To bring this post back on topic, Lea is top shelf.

Never heard of anyone that had a negative thing to say about this Lady. (Provider/Hobbyist/Mod)

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1