The Lonely Empty Bucket List..

Poor poor lil ole bucketlist. Once upon a time I thought 5 minutes of missionary boink in the dark was GFE and flipping over with my J-Lo style ass in the air, with lights on... was PSE.

I once had a full bucketlist. Things I was curious about for many years but too scared of judgement to ask someone to experience with me and take those cherries.

In the last year I have had those cherries plucked left and right. My bucket list getting shorter and shorter.

Now.. after my recent tour to Houston and my intense fun with Ms Athena and WC.. I am left feeling not like a vanilla provider walking around all virginy in white cotton full of purity and innocence... but as a kinky cum slut walking around with a strap on, riding crop, and a hungry look in my eyes.

For a moment I was damn proud that I completed my bucketlist and experienced everything I had set out to...honestly still proud and i celebrate it most every night with a masturbation party in my panties.

But now... my bucket list is but a sad, boring, lonely little list.

Surely there are things out there that I have yet to experience.. fun exciting things. So I ask your help fellow AR family!

Help me rebuild my bucket list!! Any ideas?!!!!
Kink.com.................makes my bucket list grow every time...........as well as making my pussy hot and wet!!
Kink.com.................makes my bucket list grow every time...........as well as making my pussy hot and wet!! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena

I recall seeing that!!
I would love Mistress to "hog tie" a lady until she can't move and command me to service her in any manner Mistress wanted until I was told to stop...That is a huge one for me as I still have no control but knowing I somewhat control your pleasure.....
AWESOME power exchange...
Ricochet Facial: Was pounding a sweet tight pussy working towards blowing my load all over her face. Felt it near..pulled out..(her cunt made such a hot slurping sound as I pulled out)...scooted my cock towards her face while aiming and.....

hit her square in the right ear with the first spurt.....

Glass half full!! Shew was so rattled by the wet-cum-Willy that she pulled my cock into her mouth so that she could control where the remaining shots ended up!
Join a webcam site. I am always getting fresh and new ideas. LOL!
hmmmm

Lacy Bucket List:

1. Have male wear my panties and stockings
hmmmm

Lacy Bucket List:

1. Have male wear my panties and stockings Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
Probably can mark that one off today...
I have one for you, Lacy. You seem to a bit reserved and before you were a provider you had a cum phobia. Why don't you try wearing cum in public? That would be hot!
id look like i have dry snot crusted on my face... LOL!!
I'd love to make your face look like a glazed donut LL! Cum to think of it, I love to lick glazed donuts!! Lol
Umm Lacy maybe we will start with a lil cum behind your ears then work our way up to smeared on your upper lip........I know I walked around with hot sweet cum smeared all over my tits one night and felt oh so naughty..........YUM!
Lacy, I would be totally up for having you make me wear your panties and stockings. That's always been a fantasy of mine, having my mistress force me to wear women's panties and stockings, and making me wear hers would be even better. What might make it even better would be for you to sit on my face with the panties first and force me to lick you through them, so that they would be nice and wet before I put them on.

As for other items on your bucket list, if you can't think of any, you might work on helping others with their bucket list. I can think of several things on mine that, from reading your posts and reviews, that I would love for you to help me with.
Oh i always take things of others bucketlists.. LOVE that! But i like trying new things too. Ms Athena... it was hot just having it dried on my face or a good hour. ... LOL!!
Nothing like a dried pearl necklace....just think of all the nice comments!