Natural vs Bare?

Yeah, but we don't want a hairy bush tickling our nose and loose hairs getting stuck in back of our throats.

Errr, where you folks complaining of fur balls licking and/or sucking? In general, the parts that feel really good from oral contact don’t have fur. Really this is a discussion of aesthetics. Period (no pun intended). Originally Posted by Satyrrical
I have the cutest bush. I actually trim and shave my lips for DATY but I like a bush on top. Super cute and trimmed. I don't want to look like a baby bird, I'm a woman damn't
I did the 70’s-90’s with bush... I prefer slick from here on.
I prefer bare or “mostly” groomed. Getting hair in my mouth is very distracting.
Me too. It was normal, until I licked a shaved beaver. I love eating slick pussy.

I did the 70’s-90’s with bush... I prefer slick from here on. Originally Posted by ugotme10
Both but prefer some hair, well groomed though.
I enjoy both, but tend to prefer a groomed bush or landing strip...It provides a nice pussy scent to breath in while going down on her.
  • Lia88
  • 01-10-2018, 06:09 PM
I think trimmed is okay. I'm definitely not into the bare look anymore. I think a landing strip will suffice for me.
Bare and slick, or a little soft something in the landing strip area. Loose hairs in the throat a downer. I can do and have done full bush, but OMG catch one that's unwashed and it's a total turn-off.

Likewise ladies, I keep the man jewels bare for your pleasure.
Bare is great, but I can deal with a little hair as long as its not a full on bush.
I'm always bare. I like to watch the tongue moving around and I can feel the warmth of the tongue and mouth on my skin even more when I'm bare. No lube required, ever.

Gotta go now, my heart is racing just thinking about it.
While I prefer bush, I love to DATY...so if it's clean, I'll never say no to a beautiful pussy!
  • ron32
  • 01-15-2018, 07:40 AM
One thing, if its bare, you can see if there are any nasties on or around it. Look before you lick it and stick it.
  • rpv92
  • 01-15-2018, 12:37 PM
I prefer smooth. I just like the way my lips and tongue feel on bare skin. A little landing strip is good too. I'm really not a fan of stubble. Silky smooth.
Most definitely a bush!!!!! Trimmed around lips is okay!!