Recommendations please

Could anyone please recommend "must see's and do's" in the area? I'm a foodie, so restaurant recommendations are most welcome. Thanks in advance.
For Italian food, my go-to is Main Street Pizza and Pasta on Main St. near San Antonio College, closed Sunday and Monday. For Asian cuisine, my go-to is Mr. Teriyaki near San Pedro and Oblate. For seafood, my go-to is Sea Island which has several locations. I like the San Pedro and Rector location. Papadeaux's was recommended to me as better but more expensive, but I haven't tried it

As for attractions, you may want to see the Alamo and Tower of the Americas downtown. I haven't visited them. I do recommend exploring the Riverwalk with a friend both during the day and at night. It has plenty to see and shop. Becareful of homeless people.
Comfort Cafe for breakfast. Only open Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. $15 donation per plate, all proceeds support an addiction recovery program. Delicious Food for a great cause. Also Max and Louie's New York Diner. The BFS (Burger/Fries/Shake) and stacked on top of each other. Take a bite of the burger, have a fry, and then sip the shake.
Try brunch at Box Street near hemisphere. Dinner at Southerleigh at Pearl.
Sea Island rocks!!!!!

I like Pollo Loco for cheap yummy meal!!
Dallas when are you in San Antonio?
hiiiii
mid part of next month

CurvySwingerMom....have fun sexy!!!!
Mmmmmm, Dallas. Waiting on you baby��
Could anyone please recommend "must see's and do's" in the area? I'm a foodie, so restaurant recommendations are most welcome. Thanks in advance. Originally Posted by curvyswingermom
hey there, see my choices below
mexican: Lalas Gorditas on Rosevelt Rd & Tacitos West ave
italian: Little Italy on West Abe & Blanco

There’s other gems too, let me know what your wanting!

cya