New photos and Review response to MrsBurns7000

• Taryn
  • 01-07-2018, 01:31 PM
Hey Everyone 👋🏼 It’s been so long since I have had a chance to post up to date photos of myself as I have relaxed in the hobby! Here are RECENT photos of myself 💋 In response to the review MrsBurns7000 posted after receiving up to date photos and still agreeing to meet, as we all know as age sneaks upon us our bodies change 😘 I have not gained 30-40 lbs but I definitely have matured body wise being as I am 4 years out of the strip club seen I’m a little more curvy😍 Nothing matters to me more then making sure my clients and future clients leave our session with satisfaction! I don’t post much as I work full time but I am still open for booking around my work hours! I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday 💕

You're gorgeous babe and I'd kill for your lips.
  • Taryn
  • 01-08-2018, 06:36 AM
Thank you 💋💋💋 hope you have a happy Monday!!
You are stupendously hot...just saying.
  • Taryn
  • 01-08-2018, 10:35 AM
Aww thank y’all ��
I know I sound like a suck up but I think you look perfect. Wish I had the opportunity to meet you
Hey there, you look great btw. Question.....I travel a lot around Iowa for sales. What city are you close to. I see SW Iowa. I got to the oskaloosa Ottumwa area pretty regularly and thought that if you have in-call near there I could try sometime. I am in Des Moines but that's a little harder actually. Thanks!!
Love the dark hair!! sexy!!
I haven't looked at other photos of yours but damn these are certainly smoking hot!