Put your tongue back in your mouth.....gaping a#holes....spread wide open twats..??

We need more taint photos.
Diff strokes, diff folks.
diff strokes; diff folks.

Baby likes to stroke folks ;-)
I dont know avout tge show cases but when i sign on advertising of butt and other hokes spread wide open is what i see...nit something i like either and i am bi.

Amarillo, then Lubbock I am back
I duno? Some women look extremely sexy and others look like their tongue is out! Not sexy!
What is the attraction to providers sticking their tongues out in pictures... I see it in alot of showcases... I am bi and it doesnt turn me on at all!! Originally Posted by DallasRain

I teach toddlers to stick their tongues out while standing in line at Walmart and Target.
What is the attraction to providers sticking their tongues out in pictures... I see it in alot of showcases... I am bi and it doesnt turn me on at all!!

And also gaping a#hole shots and wide open twat shots.

Guess I am just too 'old school'......ok sure I am a redneck gal from Texas and don't have professional pics but I try to be tasteful and at least halfway classy...lol.

What say you?? Originally Posted by DallasRain
Oh yes! I’m with you 100% Dallas. Some of those pics are so tasteless and unattractive, I just can’t look at them. I’m all about sensuality and teasing, sexy pics.
Things have a way of finding approval or not, but nothing is gonna change the way people pick their own photos. its a personal choice. Right?
Yea.true....and I guess since the new rules are being put into place,its gonna change ALOT of things around here.lol
I know this thread is about pussy/tongue shot's but a while back I changed my avatar to a shot of my erect dick.To be honest,I am at best,average, but the shot I had saved in my PC was at an angle that made me look huge and imposing, after a couple of weeks I changed it because I was getting jealous remarks from my peers,besides I wasn't using it as marketing tool like when I was a member on adult friend finder,just saying!

o
Hmmm so is that you in your avatar?
Hmmm so is that you in your avatar? Originally Posted by DallasRain
Could be!
  • Jxoxo
  • 08-08-2018, 01:47 PM
I don't get it either, and I would think the company it attracts is no good either. As I always say Different Strokes for different folks, those type of pics are just personally distasteful to me. I guess the women who do it are making it loud and clear what their here for, perhaps a straight to the point type of thing, IDK maybe that's what it is. But some men love a raunchy, skank type look and it gets their blood flowing others are turned off by such and prefer a more tasteful sexy. But again all matters of opinion. No shade on those who do post such pics, that's their business.
I don't get it either, and I would think the company it attracts is no good either...
...No shade on those who do post such pics, that's their business. Originally Posted by Jxoxo
So did you shade or not?
Well it's a good thing that full nudity is no longer allowed
and I don't have to be grossed out while browsing through posts
LOL Sasha with you licking a pop sickle! hehe