I-40 Exit 247

• MrGiz
  • 11-28-2010, 08:41 PM
Even though I have already been living in Arkansas for 5 yrs.... I still feel like a newbie in many ways!

When I have passed Exit #247 on I-40, around Madison / Forrest City.... (especially @ night) I have noticed activity (truckers, cars, etc...) huddled around what appears to be some sort of Adult Entertainment Facility. Maybe just an Adult Video/Toy/Book Store.... maybe a strip club/lounge.... I'm not sure what it is. By the amount of traffic I've noticed, I've always wondered if there's any "real fun " to be had there?

It kinda reminds me of the the parking lots that can be seen along I-80 in Northern Nevada.... where the legal Brothels are. I know that's not the case @ Exit 247.... but just wondering what sort of adult entertainment (if any) is there?

I know I probably just have an over-active imagination.... but can anyone clue me in?

Giz
IT is an Adult Video/Toy/Book Store.It has been there for many years.
IF there's any fun going on in there, do u really wanna go into the back room with the truckers?
  • MrGiz
  • 11-28-2010, 10:11 PM
IF there's any fun going on in there, do u really wanna go into the back room with the truckers? Originally Posted by Blond_Lily
Naaaaaahhhh.... not quite the type of fun I was referring to!!

Like I guessed.... over-active imagination!! Just looked like too much of a crowd for just an Adult Book Store / Backroom Jerk Joint!! I guess that says a lot for the entertainment Mecca of Forrest City!!

Giz
I suppose asking about Arkansas Swing/Sex Clubs would be a silly question!!??
I hope to never have the misfortune of having any reason to go to that part of the state.
There actually on both sides of the interstate. One side is book store/toy store and the other side is a strip joint with a grill with burgers/breakfast type items. Never stopped but it was posted on the USA network that the girls working may be missing a tooth or two. I never stopped but as you say they sometimes are crowded when passing.
  • MrGiz
  • 11-29-2010, 09:09 AM
Ahhhhhhh.... okay! That explains the crowd a bit better!! All last night, I was wondering.... that's a mighty busy backroom jerk joint!!

Whatever the case.... I've seen it pretty busy.... and was just wondering if there was anything special about the place.... other than being out in the middle of nowhere!!

Thanx,

Giz
. . . Never stopped but it was posted on the USA network that the girls working may be missing a tooth or two. . . Originally Posted by Sonoman
Wonder how that missing tooth affects a bj? Giz, wanna report back on that?
  • MrGiz
  • 11-29-2010, 11:02 AM
Wonder how that missing tooth affects a bj? Giz, wanna report back on that? Originally Posted by arklookn4lovn
I'd be lying if I said the thought didn't cross my mind!

Giz
ewwwwwwww lmao
I second that EWWWWW Ali*Cat...
ewwwwwwww lmao Originally Posted by ali*cat
I second that EWWWWW Ali*Cat... Originally Posted by sillygirls
Aren't you girls from Arkansas? You know that's why they call it the toothbrush!

Giz, in your own words, Go Git Sum! Inquiring minds want to know.
Giz
I suppose asking about Arkansas Swing/Sex Clubs would be a silly question!!?? Originally Posted by MrGiz
depends.. are you wanting an onsite or off site swingers/sex club in arkansas?
what is the difference between onsite and offsite?
  • MrGiz
  • 11-30-2010, 06:56 AM
depends.. are you wanting an onsite or off site swingers/sex club in arkansas? Originally Posted by DeAnna Luv
Ideally..... we would like to find something like Club Colette in New Orleans..... but I think I know better than to expect one in this area!! Am I wrong?

Giz