Want to Clarify Massage Appts. to lessen Emails

• sadie
  • 12-07-2010, 12:20 PM
Hey guys...I have gotten numerous emails in question to what I offer in massage appointments. I wanted to lessen the back and forth emails with answers up front.

I offer sweedish,hot stone,and Reiki body work. I do also offer L1 and L2 massage appointments. (You will need to be screened beforehand for info on those choices.)

Incalls only unless I have known you quite awhile.

I hear requests often for these services,and have chosen to stay UTR. Branching out a 'bit' for those that can be verified.

Thank ya!
Guys, at the risk of sounding like a WK, read my review from a few months ago about Sadie's massage. She has great hands . . . as well as other assets
I can attest that she's very good at massaging my boobs.
When I BUY sum bigger boobs(lol), Sadie can you give me my Massage Exam?? * I Love Massages!!!
  • sadie
  • 12-07-2010, 05:31 PM
At the risk at sounding unprofessional, I would be honored to massage all of your boobs. In the same room..at the same time..would be even better.
Don't want to be a WK, either, BUT can't go wrong with a Sadie massage. If you can go for more, you will definitely not go wrong. Hmmm...Seeing Sadie massage Lily's boobs??? Sounds like more fun!!!
At the risk at sounding unprofessional, I would be honored to massage all of your boobs. In the same room..at the same time..would be even better. Originally Posted by sadie
Sadie, I'll be glad to offer you any help you need with group boobie massage
At the risk at sounding unprofessional, I would be honored to massage all of your boobs. In the same room..at the same time..would be even better. Originally Posted by sadie

Hmmmmmmm. Sounds like an event worthy of the Home Alone Hobby House. Book early!
Hmmmmmmm. Sounds like an event worthy of the Home Alone Hobby House. Book early! Originally Posted by arklookn4lovn
This sounds like the kind of place I would love to visit...and to bring my boobies for a massage/group grope
Don't be a stranger down here Harley! It's been a while since we've seen you. You know you're welcome anytime.
Unless meaning of WK apellation misconstrued, do not believe same apply to give credit where due. Lady does indeed provide most excellent massage, thorough and professional even down to all ten piggies.
If may be permitted to make prescription for next cold day, recommend Swedish Massage by Ms.Sadie follow by Pho at new Viet soup kitchen on Shackelford, festivities concluding with cup of Vietnamese coffee at same establishment. Best way to spend pleasant afternoon...well, maybe second best.

Guys, at the risk of sounding like a WK, read my review from a few months ago about Sadie's massage. She has great hands . . . as well as other assets Originally Posted by arklookn4lovn
  • sadie
  • 12-09-2010, 06:17 PM
Awww thanks for the kind remarks guys! That makes me feel good!
. . . If may be permitted to make prescription for next cold day, recommend Swedish Massage by Ms.Sadie . . . .. Originally Posted by Mr.Chan
I'm definitely looking at the long range forecast and believe your prescription is right on target!

Book it, Ms Sadie!
D.O.M. (dirty ole mod) would buy tcikets to that show...

Huck
D.O.M. (dirty ole mod) would buy tcikets to that show...

Huck Originally Posted by urhuckleberry
Hell, Huck. I'm lobbying for audience participation!