A Word Of Thanks....

• MrGiz
  • 12-14-2010, 11:11 PM
To all those who have invested , investigated and spent time, money, evaluations , trials and tribulations, failures... raising BP's Finest to our awareness.... Thank You!

The Photos... TinEye Searches , Sting Reports , Pimp Alerts , Phone Number Matches , Cash 'N Dash Stories , Upsells , CBJ's , OSOG's , Drunken Stupors , Bait & Switches , KatFights , Hidden Agency Affiliations , Security Threats , Room Thefts , Bodily Assaults , Identity Threats , General Skankiness , etc. . . . . and occasional Diamonds In The Rough...
have all provided much fun and invaluable information.... Please Carry On!!

I still think a separate Eccie forum for this rich sector of Human Classifieds should be created..... simply to show respect for the diversity within!!

Happy Holidaze ,

Giz
Gee, Giz! The sarcasm started dripping out of the computer screen and is all over my keyboard now. I'll never get the thing cleaned up, now!
Many thanks indeed intrepid brother mongers who beat bushes for new talent. Road upon which you travel fraught with unfortunate circumstance, peril and unnecessary expense. Without selfless contribution, experts would have no one to laugh at while beating well worn path to visit your successes, and female population of board would resemble census of Pentecostals in Afghanistan.
  • MrGiz
  • 12-15-2010, 10:04 AM
So Sorry.... I seem to have been visited by the Ghost of Hobby Past, Present, and Future during the night. How did we ever find strange poon in the past, without the online classifieds?

Nothing necessarily wrong with Hobby Present.... just a little more difficult to keep track of the increased indigent population near the borders! Stories of unrest along the borders are on the increase.

Hobby Future has many "press 2 for alternate " scenarios ahead. Continued job increase predicted for middle management positions , as younger unskilled labor force floods markets. Unskilled (and unmotivated) Middle Management will not become well known for customer service.

All levels of the Hobby will survive.... cream will continue to rise to top.... new strains of tasty nectar will be discovered just under the cream.... Middle Management will force product to market ahead of it's time.... sediment will have more outlets available to the needy.... stench from spoiled waste will rise from back alley puddles.

Class Warfare will continue.... the weak will get weaker... successful independence will emerge... the strong will survive quite well , as always....

All Is Well....

Giz