Krissi

There was a murder suicide at 7th heaven76th and troost today. I am almost certain it was kinky krissi the goth provider
There was a murder suicide at 7th heaven76th and troost today. I am almost certain it was kinky krissi the goth provider Originally Posted by cunning

How do you know?...OMG that would be horrible
My friend is the manager there. She posted on my Facebook and messaged me. Its in the news today
Dude, you need to get glasses. Google it and watch the vid that comes up on Channel 5. Not Krissi.
yeah not her...hate to hear it though
Ok. I just got the wrong person then
Ok. I just got the wrong person then Originally Posted by cunning
And that was a really sweet thing for you to post in the first place!!!

Seriously, even if it was, are you a F'n moron?
Remember this is a hooker board and not a news agency. Links posted that lead to RW information will be eligible for a vacation.
Scuba. If you wouldn't say that to my face don't be a rude poster.
Scuba. If you wouldn't say that to my face don't be a rude poster. Originally Posted by cunning
Getting called out for being a fool does not absolve you of the responsibility of being the fool who posted that in the first place.

The correct response was "Yep. My bad. I shouldn't have posted that in the first place, let alone have been FUCKING WRONG ABOUT IT."
And that was a really sweet thing for you to post in the first place!!!

Seriously, even if it was, are you a F'n moron? Originally Posted by ScubaBad
Why did you post this as a question?
"Remember this is a hooker board and not a news agency. Links posted that lead to RW information will be eligible for a vacation."
noleftturn
The correct way to say this is straight out!

YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON!

Being direct may help, but sometimes a moron doesn't even understand when it is direct.

But, to be kind: we know that he just doesn't care.
He is going to do what he wants to do

He just says, the hell with you!
  • Cleo
  • 08-29-2016, 02:54 PM
...Being direct may help, but sometimes a moron doesn't even understand when it is direct... Originally Posted by JRLawrence
Too easy, so I'll just tee this one up for one of your other adoring fans.
Clearly some folks still can't get their research techniques down...
AAAAH it was just a big rush to be first with the news.....
My friend is the manager there. She posted on my Facebook and messaged me. Its in the news today Originally Posted by cunning
You'd think such a great source might have mentioned that it was a younger African American female that was the victim.... and if Krissi does work there and it was just a mistake that came out of all the chaos.... then fuck you twice for outing her.