They Say STG "Trash" Before Corona- Not Now

The outbreak of the Corona Virus has, and will continue to, impact many and the way they make their living very hard. Sadly, those in the adult industry will be affected harder than most. It is an unfortunate break and I wish everyone nothing but the best.

ONE IRONIC thing I am seeing is a number of providers who for years looked down on the providers who posted on STG and called them "trash" for doing so are now posting on STG themselves. Everyone in this is now equal and its nice to see the "elite" humbled.

You know who you are with that mouth full of humble pie!
Over the years I've been quick to say some mean-spirited things about some of the women in this profession, but in these dark times I pray that everyone gets through this as best they can.
Thanks Stavin and JJ
We all gotta hope this passes soon....I am lucky I have some regular clientele that will see me when I visit,as long as they are able to

Ugghhh .I am supposed the come to Louisiana this week...fingers crossed!

Stay safe and sane y'all!
Thanks for the kind words. The times are strange times, and I hope everyone can weather the storm.
Hopefully we will all stay safe and use caution. If you have no symptoms, support your regular providers as usual, perhaps visit more often and tip more to help them.

If you might have the virus, please refrain from participating in our hobby. Same goes for providers.

I am sure we will get over this, but it will be difficult and require some economical sacrifices.

I am the first one to be supportive of anyone on any site that they choose to support and frequent STG is no different than any other site we all started at one place one spot or Another live BP STG or sip no matter what you need to support each other as this is something we all choose to do and in good or bad times no one is any better than the other after my accident coming to find seems so much more different than they were a year ago makes things very difficult with his virus to be along the lines of verification and safety adding to that the virus makes things almost impossible both stay safe and look out for each other that's the best we can do
Good grief lol.

Where does one even place ads here?

I've done quite well on STG, tho I hate the format.
Sorry, just learning the ropes again
Good grief lol.

Where does one even place ads here?

I've done quite well on STG, tho I hate the format. Originally Posted by Kimberly Kisses
No where no ads are allowed on the board.
If you post on any site,especially STG, please do mention you have an Eccie account and your Eccie handle. It helps to find reviews. You can advertise on one site(STG) and lead clients to your reviews on Eccie.
If you post on any site,especially STG, please do mention you have an Eccie account and your Eccie handle. It helps to find reviews. You can advertise on one site(STG) and lead clients to your reviews on Eccie. Originally Posted by Art Lover

Wasn't aware of that, thank you. I've usually just put ask for website.
Just saw Amy Taylor post a ad on there today.
I've had good luck or bad luck with alternative sites. I will only see chicks who are reviewed by well known hobbyist or who another chicks who is well known AND reputable, gives them a thumbs up.
Few reviewed are showing up now. Just saw two new ones today. More are going to this site.
My success rate being on Skipthegames....one really cool regular