Sexy Black Actress Amber Rose Endorses Trump. (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9d4xZEgZ9E

Another famous black celebrity has woken up, left the Democrat plantation and joined the MAGA movement. Yeeeaaahh! Gotta love it!
She wasn't brainwashed before. She's been brainwashed now. Biden still has Taylor Swift. All of the Swifties will be voting Biden except for New York Jets QB Aaron Rogers, he will write in Kennedy.
... Biden has Tayor Swift??

... Amber Rose is GRAND! ... a pretty-bird who surely knows
a Winner when she supports one! .... ....

#### Salty
Isn’t this just a little bit like saying “I can’t be a racist I have a black friend “.
That's nice.
I guess a lot of people don't listen to rap in this forum. I do, so in a nutshell, Amber Rose is not some hotshot actress. She is a former rap video vixen skank who became well known for dating Kanye West over a decade ago. She is basically just a glorified groupie who fucks rappers and athletes. She is hot, but her opinion about anything is about as meaningful as the hottest chick at a strip club.

I normally don't post in the many racial troll threads started by the OP but just wanted to give some of you a little history of this "famous black celebrity" named Amber Rose. LOL
Isn’t this just a little bit like saying “I can’t be a racist I have a black friend “. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Right? Ever notice how excited the MAGAts get when they finally find another misguided soul that happens to be black? lol
She is basically just a glorified groupie who fucks rappers and athletes. She is hot, but her opinion about anything is about as meaningful as the hottest chick at a strip club.
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
+1

Good job LM. That was pretty funny.
She wasn't brainwashed before. She's been brainwashed now. Biden still has Taylor Swift. All of the Swifties will be voting Biden except for New York Jets QB Aaron Rogers, he will write in Kennedy. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Biden can have Taylor Swift. No prize there.
Biden can have Taylor Swift. No prize there. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I dare you to say that to Travis Kelce.
Biden can have Taylor Swift. No prize there. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Of course not. Just her voters. lol
I guess a lot of people don't listen to rap in this forum. I do, so in a nutshell, Amber Rose is not some hotshot actress. She is a former rap video vixen skank who became well known for dating Kanye West over a decade ago. She is basically just a glorified groupie who fucks rappers and athletes. She is hot, but her opinion about anything is about as meaningful as the hottest chick at a strip club.

I normally don't post in the many racial troll threads started by the OP but just wanted to give some of you a little history of this "famous black celebrity" named Amber Rose. LOL Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
What I believe you are missing in your post is the fact that Amber Rose has some 78M followers on Instagram alone. Not near Swift's numbers but a sizeable swath of a completely different demo. Pretty outsized influence for a non performer. Potentially anyway.
Instagram · realdonaldtrump
25M Followers, 47 Following, 6758 Posts - President Donald J. Trump

Instagram · amberrose
24M Followers, 1851 Following, 154 Posts - Amber Rose

The venn diagram of these two groups looks like this guy.

The ‘Mayor of MAGAville’ Is a White Rapper Named Forgiato Blow
https://www.vice.com/en/article/88gp...-forgiato-blow
What I believe you are missing in your post is the fact that Amber Rose has some 78M followers on Instagram alone. Not near Swift's numbers but a sizeable swath of a completely different demo. Pretty outsized influence for a non performer. Potentially anyway. Originally Posted by Ducbutter
What's your point? Kim Kardashian has 362M followers on Instagram and she is pro Biden, and she pretty much just fucks rappers and athletes too. Do you want a thread started about her as well? In the battle of fucking rappers and athletes, I think by simple math, she kind of kicks Amber Rose's ass as an influencer because they share the exact same demographic of dingbat followers... I only bring her up to meet your criteria of demo and nonperformers in your attempt to diminish Swift's influence.

In addition, at least Kardashian actually has a cause in politics. Amber Rose's only cause in life is to wait on big monthly child support checks from her baby daddies.

https://apnews.com/article/kamala-ha...6dafad230611d0