Phone Sex

Is this popular among our little group?If so do providers provide this service?
I do not partake. If I am calling I am either requesting an appointment or asking directions.
I have had phone sex a couple times.

I was on Yahoo IM with a provider a few years ago, and our conversation went from flirtatious to downright erotic...and she ended up sending me her phone number.

It was fun...but phone sex is something that I would definitely NOT pay for.
I actually love phone sex, I guess you could say it my weakness. I wish I knew of providers who enjoyed it that way I could have a steady partner. If any are interested let me know or send me a message.
Why pay for phone sex when you can meet a nice lady here and have real sex for just a little more.
I don't think the question is phone sex in lieu of real sex.
For me it is simple, the first and only time I tried to meet a provider I got busted. I had it expunged from my record because it is the only time that I have been in any type of trouble with LE. If it happens again I will get jail time and I also am married so that wouldn't go over well. Don't get me wrong I agree the real thing is better but I would have to see someone who is greatly reviewed and I know is who they say they are before I would try it again, and most of these are the types who need 2 to 3 oks from other providers.

On a side note, I know it was my fault for not doing my research before hand on my first experience so I am not asking for pity. But with what I have at stake I would need the real deal to jump into that frying pan again.
I like it!
  • anita
  • 03-04-2012, 03:35 PM
sexting is way more hot, and you can pay me in gum lol.
Love phone sex. With the right person, its very hot. I have two clients who prepay me monthly for it.
I am awful at phone sex. I just start laughing.
I hate talking on the phone. Period.
For me it is simple, the first and only time I tried to meet a provider I got busted. I had it expunged from my record because it is the only time that I have been in any type of trouble with LE. If it happens again I will get jail time and I also am married so that wouldn't go over well. Don't get me wrong I agree the real thing is better but I would have to see someone who is greatly reviewed and I know is who they say they are before I would try it again, and most of these are the types who need 2 to 3 oks from other providers.

On a side note, I know it was my fault for not doing my research before hand on my first experience so I am not asking for pity. But with what I have at stake I would need the real deal to jump into that frying pan again. Originally Posted by nocoolnames
Hopefully there will not be a next time for ya.

But if there is, take the time now, to research for a good criminal attorney.
Not some traffic attorney....but the real deal.

Once you decide to play in hobby, meet interview your attorney (better yet a couple of them). Feel comfortable with he/she now.

If you get busted, next time....let your attorney handle everything, including the talking.

Do your research, seek out respected providers.

Those two things will help cover ya ass!!!
I hate phone sex. I call her and call her and I get nothing. Next time she wants me to fix that phone. I'm taking the vibrator motor out.
Ooh baby suck my cock. That"s it! Shit yea go ahead lick my balls too. That's it just the right tempo. Fuck I'm getting there. Almost there!!! Keep going. What do you mean you need a credit card?