Double your fun.........

Doubles............As I have just had my first sets of Doubles in the hobby..FMF and MFM, I was wondering what makes for The PERFECT Double?? Men, Do you prefer ALL the attention, or lots of girl on girl? Women, Do you want to previously know the other girl prior to doubles, or meet and play?
  • GNG
  • 03-04-2012, 12:54 PM
I've had a MFM in my civilian life, and a few FMF. But have yet to have one with F on F...yet. But given the choice, I'd prefer the attention be on me.
Speaking soley about an FMF, of which I have only enjoyed once, I knew at least 1 of the girls from a prior session, and that we were very compatible. The girls knew each other very well, and were very interactive. It was a great session because of that!
I've had one MFM outside the hobby with my best friends years ago and it was very erotic as we both wanted to please her, the session lasted several hours, we were all completely drained and continued those sessions off and on for years. So MFM is great for me as long as the other male wants to please the female, but that will probably never happen in my hobby life as I don't know any guys to double with. I've never had a FMF session. If I had a session with 2 female providers I would want all the attention focused on myself and I would try pleaseing the two females at the same time. I would also prefer that everybody know each other.
Ms Athena I would love to double with you with a partner of your choice someday...
Cumalot, You are aware me and Dallas Rain are starting Doubles on the 8-15 now arent you??? lol Yes I know that would be A LOT of HOT SEXY KINKY FUN........Can YOU handle us?? And as a side note, I do have partners willing and able for a MFM, when your game for a all out Give it to Ms Athena session....lol........YUM!!
Cumalot, You are aware me and Dallas Rain are starting Doubles on the 8-15 now arent you??? lol Yes I know that would be A LOT of HOT SEXY KINKY FUN........Can YOU handle us?? And as a side note, I do have partners willing and able for a MFM, when your game for a all out Give it to Ms Athena session....lol........YUM!! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
OOOOH yeah, sounds like you got me covered on all the bases....and sounds like it's gonna be fun...where do I sign up at...
X_______________________.

LOL
Never been in a MFM session and at this station in life, probably never will. I have been in a couple of FMF for BJ only and BJ on me while I DATY the other. One thing still on the bucket list is watching two ladies really enjoying one another for most of the time before finally attacking me.
X__Cumalot_________.
OOOOH yeah, sounds like you got me covered on all the bases....and sounds like it's gonna be fun...where do I sign up at... Originally Posted by cumalot
SIGN ON THE LINE BABY!!! lol

I love doubles...mfm....ffm......mmf. ................you name it/I love it!

The best doubles are where there is so much fun going on,you enter another "sexual realm"!
Guys Ms A and I are so gonna have fun doing doubles!!

{and I also have another m to put in the mix if you are game...lol}
@Athena & Dallas

Where's that damn transporter machine when you really need it!!!!

Done a MFM session. Bucket list still includes a FMF. Especially if it's kinky to the max.
Well CS I can PROMISE you that mine and Dallas's Doubles will be KINKY TO THE MAX!! So train, bus, car, hell get a flying pig. But get your ass here!!
Dont get me wrong I want attention on me, but I also want the girls to really be into each other. I want my pecker to be the only real one in the room. MFM aint really my cup of tea. FMF toys would be cool, just not used on me.
Ive had several mfm encounters with some friends that were swingers and i was approached by the female first to see it i would be into joining them for a dp session on her.
It was strictly for her satisfacton and I was not interested in any type of male on male action and still not today but the fact that both of us were trying so hard to satisfy her it made it almost necessary we cross swords while the dp session was going on and it made it a little edgy...lol
It helped that i was very attracted to the female and her in me and later the dp session ended up with me and her alone several times after that.
Later on i did my first fmf and they made me watch for the first 10 - 15 mins before they let me join in and i must admit that first few minutes was the best part of the session to me..made me hot as hell watching them get off on each other.
then ive done several fmf doubles where i was the center of attraction and have found this very enjoyable - two women going down on you at same time with the different techniques was and is awesome not to mention being cowgirled while the other sits on your face.
I can honestly say ive enjoyed both the fmf & mfm but what makes them both really good is knowing one of the other participates good enough to know their likes so it doesnt seem awkward and you get into a flow and truly get to enjoy it.