Email Address: hunterfun2@gmail
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=2956
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: In the city
Hair Length and Color: brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: thin small spinner type great legs and rear. In great shape for her age you'd never know
Recommendation: Yes
Thought she retired?
Thought she retired? Originally Posted by Notuagain
Yeah thought I heard that as well....
  • MoHo
  • 08-19-2018, 09:41 AM
OSD, I like you and all but fuckkkk, can’t you convince Hunter585 to hang up the towel?

Having seen her myself 3 times in the last 10 years; once with Kelly in a duo 10 years ago, once at her old apartment on the second floor in Greece, and the last time in the city. The last time I saw her I had hoped that time would have been nicer to her, but in fact it has not been. The years have been hard on this woman. Good for her for sticking this out as long as she has, but she needs to retire.

OSD, Just marry the woman and have a bunch of babies and live happily ever after.
  • MoHo
  • 08-19-2018, 01:24 PM
https://youtu.be/gsBARqe_IjA

Every time OSD posts a review of Hunter585 I think of this clip.
Hunter is a true MILF. I really enjoy her services
Does anyone know if she is she retired or not? Still can't go a hold of her.
I have not seen her in a few years. She is hot.
  • VPT
  • 08-20-2018, 01:11 PM
OSD, I like you and all but fuckkkk, can’t you convince Hunter585 to hang up the towel?

Having seen her myself 3 times in the last 10 years; once with Kelly in a duo 10 years ago, once at her old apartment on the second floor in Greece, and the last time in the city. The last time I saw her I had hoped that time would have been nicer to her, but in fact it has not been. The years have been hard on this woman. Good for her for sticking this out as long as she has, but she needs to retire.

OSD, Just marry the woman and have a bunch of babies and live happily ever after. Originally Posted by MoHo
Who the hell is OSD?
Who the hell is OSD? Originally Posted by VPT
Oh.Hes been around. Has over 32000 posts. He likes to talk alot. You might also know him as OCD. lol
ifs ya see posts blowin outs ...a shithole that ...shithole will belongs ta osd
  • VPT
  • 08-20-2018, 05:59 PM
Oh carp!!