~MARRIED MEN~

~ A married man should forget his mistakes.... No use 2 people remebering the same thing.~
WTF is this about??
LOL!
~ A married man should forget his mistakes.... No use 2 people remebering the same thing.~ Originally Posted by harley3535
Seeing a provider is not a mistake. Seeing some is.
well, i'm probably the odd man out here. i'm married and love my wife .... but she is an exceptional woman. she has given me her permission to play.
~ A married man should forget his mistakes.... No use 2 people remebering the same thing.~ Originally Posted by harley3535
Am I reading this right... you saw a married man. He thought it was a mistake... and you want him to forget about it! Its not often you run into such a nice thoughtful provider!

well, i'm probably the odd man out here. i'm married and love my wife .... but she is an exceptional woman. she has given me her permission to play. Originally Posted by PAPA JOE
This is an entirely new thread.... mens lounge, move it buddy! Can't wait for this one!
well, i'm probably the odd man out here. i'm married and love my wife .... but she is an exceptional woman. she has given me her permission to play. Originally Posted by PAPA JOE
Dude, how did you get so lucky? Please share
Back to the OP. I think a guy can and should forget his mistakes because his SO is ALWAYS going to remember them for him. That is my take.
  • jwood
  • 05-31-2011, 07:18 AM
Papa Joe, what a great postion to be in.
LOL. Exactlly. She will remember every mistake, in detail, forever. LOL

For real Papa? How did you talk her into giving you permission? Does it go both ways in you guy's marriage or just for you. Either way, you are a very lucky man.
yes it's true, she gave me her permission, she even suggested it.

the reasons are of a personal nature, sorry
I know I'm going to get shit for this. There are a million reasons for someone to see a provider while married. I believe unless it's a medical reason and the wife agrees or the husband agrees a hobbyist should not see a provider while married. I was married for 27 years and didn't have sex with anyone else the entire time. I know you providers would probably lose 60 percent of your business if it was all like me and understand why you do. If you have got to the point where you don't want to fuck your wife or she doesn't want to fuck you then I think it's decision time on whether you should stay together or not. I will say when I became single I became a bit of a man whore myself. I know it's old fashioned and will not change even one opinion But I believe when you commit to someone that's what you do. Ok bring on the fuck you statements now. lol
. Ok bring on the fuck you statements now. lol Originally Posted by burkalini

No actually I agree with everything you said. If only all men thought the same way.
Well I rationalized it lol. If a woman isnt giving her man any she should be happy I am there to fill in to keep a smile on his face and his sexual frustration at bay. I woud tell any of the wives of my clients that I do not want their hubby I just wanna please him. The wives should actually thank us ladies for keeping their men serviced and they dont have to!