What would your friends think?

I have heard where some guys are against taking providers out to eat i.e. dinner dates. They say they would feel like a loser, and any guy who takes a lady out to eat on a paid date is a loser. I say to these guys, get over yourself.

My question is this: if any of your friends or family found out that you were paying a provider for ANYTHING, wouldn't you technically be a loser anyway? I mean, what's the harm of taking a pretty lady out knowing your efforts won't be in vain? Especially if you're the only person who knows?
This is from movie script of Pretty Woman....there will always be people that will think of you as a lower class. Stand tall , you are beautiful.
I don't necessarily think I would put them in the loser category for taking a lady out to dinner but when you are expected to pay her several hundred dollars to sit across the table from you then you just may be a loser. We have all heard numerous times that we pay you for your time regardless of what activities are taking place and how providers should be compensated for their time if you meet for drinks or dinner. IMO that is ridiculous and I would never do it not because of the "loser" label but because of the $$ issue. I don't think my friends or family would think of me as a loser because I see providers but they would think of me as a pervert.
Yes, there is a big difference between being a perv and a loser. The perv can at least be invited to social functions . . .
LOSER???? Hmmm ... to me this frame of mind would not be someone I would be interested in being with. I am a person just like the "so called loser" who is looking into my eyes. Apparently if a man considered me a second class citizen then YES they are a loser.

As far as my family.... they would be disappointed but would still love me. Heck part of my family does know. As for friends it would be the same response.
It tickles me when I hear stuff like this.

Several of my clients found out about the hobby through their friends. :-)

I used to think eating alone was being a loser, ive gotten over that fact though.

How would they know they paid to have a pretty lady go eat with them anyway. Sounds like a bunch of jealously on their part anyway.

Some of my trusted friends know what I do, and they don't judge. They just want me to be safe.
I think they meant if you told them, would they consider you a loser.....

Several friends know and several family members know and have never treated me any different than they always have.
No one in my true inner circle will find out. I don't care if someone says they could accpet their friend or family member seeing providers, I don't feel they would ever look at you the same again. Not worth the risk IMO.

I don't care about eating along or seeing a movie alone. I would never pay a provider for her time to eat dinnder with me. I have hung out with a few providers and will pay for a meal and or drinks. Most of the time, the gals want to split the bill and insist on that. The ones I do that are usually ones who just want to meet because I'm a post whore and outspoken lol

Sixx
I would not care if they called me a loser........lol.

Maybe some of my clients feel the same way as well, some of them are single, with no obligations.

The married ones, I don't know. .

I think they meant if you told them, would they consider you a loser.....

Several friends know and several family members know and have never treated me any different than they always have. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
It's not about what friends would think; it's about what we (editorial "we," denoting "some clients") would think about ourselves.

There are few people who would have carnal relations with me for free (can't think of any off-hand, but I haven't been looking). There are lots of people who would have lunch with me for free. Perhaps the thought process by some clients is "if I have to pay someone to eat with me, does that mean I'm a schmuck who doesn't even have many friends who would eat with me for free??" They equate paying someone to eat with them as a sign of a lonely loser, whethewr consciously or subconsciously.

Saure, they're guaranteed a fun time afterward, but they can get that just by paying for one hour instead of two.

And then there is the realization that he is asked to value eating with her enough to pay, while she values eating with him so low she won't do it without getting paid. Yes, the same applies to BCD, but again, having lunch is seen as a much lower level activity that shouldn't give rise to such wide differences in valuation.

I'm had a few dinner dates, and I realize that the lady is spending time that she would otherwise be free to spend with friends or watch TV or whatever. (Spending time with me ranks below watching TV???). But it does feel a little bit funny at times. And uses up more of my budget.

Let me put it this way. If (hypothetical) you thought I was interesting and asked me if I wanted to join you for lunch (I said it was hypothetical) -- how would you feel if I said "sure, if you pay for lunch and also pay me $200"? Would you feel funny about that, and as if I told you I really didn't enjoy your company much?
The Older you get in life, the less you care about what people think. If your friends think your a loser for seeing a provider..maybe they are not your real friends..If your family thinks your a loser for seeing a provider..maybe they just need to step back & respect your decisions as an adult.
I have to agree with hobbyprojb , if your friends would think that...well they are not your friends and who are they to judge anyway?
I will have dinner with a provider, but I will not pay her for her time,,,I will only pay for BCD.
I am not ashamed of being with a provider and many of my close friends know.There are people that pay providers to be on date with them...each to his own.
I am always hungry, take me out to eat anytime.
I will disagree. They may accept but they won't think the same about me again. It's human nature. There are very few people in this world whose thought of me matters. With them for sure , I will take this world to the grave......

Sixx