What do you do if the provider does not meet your expectations?

What do you do if you and the provider don't mesh?

Do you

a. leave

b.give her 40 DOLLARS and leave

c.go ahead with session
You may want to clarify a bit the situation. A is certainly the acceptable answer for a Bait & Switch situation. Anything else really depends on what the issues are.
Are you taking about looks, service items prior to giving money, etc.

Mesh can mean anything its too general.
I kind a feel I can make most anything work. I don't need to have a relationship with a provider that allows for swapping recipes. We can work it out! But if it’s obvious bait and switch, fake pictures or bad attitude things abruptly stop and I just nicely say “This isn't going to happen" And my exit strategy is swift. There is no reason to belittle or even explain because it just doesn't matter. I'm not happy and rest assured neither are they. I have found it’s harder to hit a moving target. I just keep moving on down the road. With all the precautions and diligence I invest, every now and then I still get surprised. For the record, sometimes that’s NOT all bad. Last week I called on a BP ad. Set an appointment for an in call. The gal that showed up was the younger sister of a provider I had seen before. (Sister uses fake pictures) She was 23, blonde hair down to her butt, Large B Cup, 5'6" and was finishing nursing school on the east coast. This was her first appointment. Her sister felt I would be the perfect first appointment. I was honored. Let the training begin. Super sweet gal. Her comment to me just before she left as she gave me a hug, "Now I know why my sister does this!"
ok lets talk pictures,,,say they are old pictures and she has gained a few pounds or maybe she older than her pictures.Mesh means get along etc, chemistry
ok lets talk pictures,,,say they are old pictures and she has gained a few pounds or maybe she older than her pictures.Mesh means get along etc, chemistry Originally Posted by pickupkid
I just go along with the date knowing in the back of my mind that this will be the last time I would see this provider. I always try to make the best of the experience if her attitude is good & she is eager to please..even if she put on several pounds.

But it's not like I'm giving her a free pass.. I will mention something in the review about her using old pics just to warn the other guys not to get their hopes up.

Also a girl could score huge points with me if her performance in the bedroom is mind blowing despite her old pics.
ok lets talk pictures,,,say they are old pictures and she has gained a few pounds or maybe she older than her pictures.Mesh means get along etc, chemistry Originally Posted by pickupkid
A few pounds? Nobody has issue with a FEW pounds. But a provider that is to be 130 lb. turns out to be 150-250 lb. That’s NOT a few pounds. If the pictures are of a lady that would appear to be 25 but when you show up she is 45 that’s NOT a few years! And CIM and COC (Come On Cat) are not the same. And a 3 minute bra and panty back rub are NOT full service!

MESH…. If the session starts unless she starts doing something crazy like, taking calls, texting or needs to leave for some reason. I pay when the session is done… no exceptions. This practices has caused a few abrupt endings but it’s a sure fire way to know things will stay as represented.

I’m NOT a GFE hobbyist so I am not nearly as critical about meshing! Someone looking for GFE would have a greater chance of having a “Mesh” issue. I am a gentle man, considerate and care about the provider’s safety. But truthfully if she is NOT happy I could care less so long as she performs. I have run into several providers as many hobbyists have, that make it perfectly clear it’s all about the money. They don’t care about us at all! I’m good with that! Now wax my ass and let’s get er done!

Well usually the money has already exchanged hands, so the mesh part is a less than likely favorable result. She wont pay you back.......

As far as her not matching pictures thats the best time to leave, just be prepared for the shitstorm if shes highly reviewed and guys have said otherwise than what you see when you meet her. I would assume most ladies would be highly upset if you walked away after screening and booking even if their photos didnt match.....

But usually I will have the session anyway, review her honestly, and never go back.
pay when the session is done… no exceptions. This practices has caused a few abrupt endings but it’s a sure fire way to know things will stay as represented. Originally Posted by Still Looking
I might pull this little tactic with backpage only or providers with no reviews or rep especially for multi hours.....but never an established independent. Few will allow this though, but those who do are usually legit. Depends on how bad you want that session. You definitely nedd to verbalize that before she arrives though.
I might pull this little tactic with backpage only or providers with no reviews or rep especially for multi hours.....but never an established independent. Few will allow this though, but those who do are usually legit. Depends on how bad you want that session. You definitely nedd to verbalize that before she arrives though. Originally Posted by gimme_that
HUMMM... Interesting? In almost every case an ECCIE providers NEVER demands the "Donation" up front and it is never discussed. Oh wait a minute... the $400.00 -$1,200.00 providers that ask that you have it in a card or open envelope? Whatever, I'm not interested in having anything to do with them. On BP I tell them they have a GREAT rate and I consider myself lucky I found such a hot gal for that price. Then I warn them I will pay after session is over. I also tell them, if after 3-5 minutes they don't feel comfortable with me, I'll leave no harm, no foul! If the ad is questionable, I have them text me a picture. You weed through a lot of scams and BS this way. Keep in mind, several cities BP is wonderful. Boise, Salt Lake City, Oklahoma City, Portland and Topeka are a few that I have had EXCELLENT results with.
I made the huge mistake of paying Christina405 from OKC and she went into a huge upsell, and I got zero for my money - WALK OUT THE FUCKING DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!
I made the huge mistake of paying Christina405 from OKC and she went into a huge upsell, and I got zero for my money - WALK OUT THE FUCKING DOOR!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
Happens even to veterans. But we learn. So will the others. Getting ripped off is NOT worth any appointment. I'll pass on a few but I WON'T get ripped off! Too many pretty gals and only so much time! I leave the bad ones like a bad habit!
If it is bait and switch-- walk.

If she's the girl from the pics/ad but clearly not in the same physical condition old pics or clearly older than indicated, I will go ahead with the session. As well, I know I won't see the lady again. Then I'll right a review that is fair but indicates the deception.
2 times I was with a lady considerably older then presented.
In both cases no problems because both were honest about it and told me before anything happened, even before I had a chance to ask about it.
Both were highly reviewed, no reviewer mentioned it and I didn't either because it really seemed unimportant to me.

Wave
$40 WTF? Where did you come up with that number?

Tell her "Sorry babe but you (insert comment from below here) and I'm not thinking I want to continue. Have a nice night."

Possible comments:
Are way too fucking fat for me
Are way older than your pics
Are way uglier than your pics
Have a big ass mole on your face
Have a big ass
etc...