S.S.S.

I didn't want to highjack the other thread about seeing a sweaty provider that had been working out so I started another topic inspired by the discussion.

Many gyms have some sort of either dry or wet coed saunas. Have you you ever had an experience where you hooked up with a stranger or someone you know and got it on right there in the sauna? I think it would be pretty hot in many ways with the heat, risk of getting caught, others watching, etc... Please share any of your experiences or fantasies you might have dealing with S.S.S (sweat sauna sex)
The only ones Ive been to were not coed, but there was this one chick I thought was pretty hot but I didn't make a move
I have not been in a healthclub that had a coed sauna but that would be hotttt in all ways. I have gotten HJs in a coed jacuzzi though. I bet there is a lot of bi action in many of the saunas as suggested by SNL. Would love to try one out with SNL.
FML the saunas in the gyms on post are so hot it's hard to breathe!
I think I'd need an IV to stay in there for 30 mins of play.
It's hot enough outside, trying to get it on in 155F is just not for me.
Thinck of sweat as nature's lube.
Robin, I think those hottt saunas, both steam and dry are good for short intense oral fun without too much movement of your core
I live in a highrise in Houston and there is a gym and sauna on the 7th floor for all the tenants. I've played with a few ladies in there.
The only ones Ive been to were not coed, but there was this one chick I thought was pretty hot but I didn't make a move
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I think it would be pretty hot to hook up with a stranger. Love the pick Sweet

FML the saunas in the gyms on post are so hot it's hard to breathe!
I think I'd need an IV to stay in there for 30 mins of play.
It's hot enough outside, trying to get it on in 155F is just not for me. Originally Posted by lilred_robin
Robin yes it is hot in the saunas but for me the hotter the better. I guess I am a sweat addict and the hot sweaty women in the saunas drive me crazy.
  • Rigin
  • 07-17-2011, 12:26 PM
A girlfriend and I went at in a sauna a few years ago, expending that much energy in that hot an environment I about friggin killed myself.
I'm sorry but being a clean freak the sweaty thing is not hot to me at all. I don't mind worling up to it but to start out that way???????
I would love to find a gym with a coed steam room and dry sauna in Houston. A few years ago had an experience in a hotel steam room with gf where we went down on each other. It is so erotically hot, that you arent aware of each others sweat