Retirement Hobby Meccas

Of course this has to do with sex. I can retire in less than 2 years and I am single with children scattered to 3 corners of America. I am only interested in a warm climate with affordable entertainment. I lived in Florida for 18 years so a recent post about South Florida peaked my interest. I know of the huge talent pools in the Dallas-Houston-Austin areas. I have even considered Central and S America, but that would depend on carrying my hospitalization plan. Any ideas on the best warm Hobby Meccas.
FNF, may depend on what you consider to be affordable and warm. Greenville, SC has pretty good action, access to other playgrounds and reasonable housing.
Costa Rica is well-thought of with very reasonable living expenses and resorts catering to the hobby lifestyle. No personal experience...yet!
FNF, may depend on what you consider to be affordable and warm. Greenville, SC has pretty good action, access to other playgrounds and reasonable housing. Originally Posted by thumpusa
That is a perfect example of an area that would never even have crossed my mind.

Costa Rica is well-thought of with very reasonable living expenses and resorts catering to the hobby lifestyle. No personal experience...yet! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I have a friend from Panama who has been telling me for 10 years that Costa Rica is the place to live. I have to get a definite answer as to wether Blue Cross/Blue Shield is portable to a foreign country.
South Florida is Hobbyist Country! Most of the hobbyist that live down here will tell you that they got it made. Plenty of Agencies with well reviewed providers..Plenty of well reviewed independents..And the best part it's affordable. Guys that are paying for 300hr dates in their area could get the same type of providers in South Florida for 150hr or less. I always encourge hobbyist to visit South Florida the get a taste of what real hobbying is all about.

Also: Year Round Summer Weather,Affordable Housing,No State Income Tax & Plenty of Perks for Retirees
Well you already know about Dallas - no question about the warm climate - wheww!

So Cal area like San Diego? Prolly a bit too pricey for retirement.
Phoenix maybe?
South Florida is Hobbyist Country! Most of the hobbyist that live down here will tell you that they got it made. Plenty of Agencies with well reviewed providers..Plenty of well reviewed independents..And the best part it's affordable. Guys that are paying for 300hr dates in their area could get the same type of providers in South Florida for 150hr or less. I always encourge hobbyist to visit South Florida the get a taste of what real hobbying is all about.

Also: Year Round Summer Weather,Affordable Housing,No State Income Tax & Plenty of Perks for Retirees Originally Posted by hobbyprojb
You already know that you have my ear since I already lived in Florida and I have a daughter in Tampa and one on the other coast, but she is moving to Cal. South Florida would probably be the easiest transition for me to make. God, I just posted on the So. Florida ECCIE Welcome thread without looking and there is like nothing there. I see why you go to that other forum. PM me any other links you think of, because I don't think I will get much info off that ECCIE.

Well you already know about Dallas - no question about the warm climate - wheww!

So Cal area like San Diego? Prolly a bit too pricey for retirement.
Phoenix maybe? Originally Posted by Clouddancer
I would be interested in the Texas area if the COL is not too high. All of us know about the talent pool in Dallas. Cal is just too high priced for me even though I will have a daughter there soon.

I have just found out that my BC/BS is accepted in Costa Rica.
http://www.livingabroadincostarica.c...ng/health.html
Phoenix is an awesome place to retire.....not alot in way of variety,but low donations abound!
Prague

You can live there like a King on about $40,000 a year and have ass nightly. I've been there 7 times and if you stay outside the big city, you can live cheap cheap and then hire girls from the city for fun. The girls are about $100 US for 2 hours of bliss. The average female there makes about $900US a month as a secretary or other job. Czech is a mans country, women aren't really treated equally.
Phoenix is an awesome place to retire.....not alot in way of variety,but low donations abound! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Just like SC, Phoenix is not a place I would have thought of for the hobby.

Prague

You can live there like a King on about $40,000 a year and have ass nightly. I've been there 7 times and if you stay outside the big city, you can live cheap cheap and then hire girls from the city for fun. The girls are about $100 US for 2 hours of bliss. The average female there makes about $900US a month as a secretary or other job. Czech is a mans country, women aren't really treated equally. Originally Posted by HoustonWhiteKnight
Damn man, we had a big discussion about Prague a while back. What does it cost you to visit say for a week, other than the 100/night for pussy?
If you subtract the $1000 plane ticket.

Live like you own the fucking country for about $400 a day including a 4-5 star hotel room.

this site and sites like it is why I went there. and the girls are hot hot hot....

http://www.czechstreets.com/
Phoenix is an awesome place to retire.....not alot in way of variety,but low donations abound! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Not any variety in PHX, Dallas? Are you kidding? You must have been gone for a while now!
Donations are very comparable to most places also, especially this time of year. And I'm a long way from retiring too!

Just a quick glance at P411 shows 192 ladies in PHX/Tucson

For shits and giggles and I know it doesn't mean that much
San Antonio - 77
Austin - 202
New Orleans - 84 +6 in Metarie/Mandeville = 90
Atlanta - 187 +6 in Marietta = 193
Denver - 229
Kansas City - 66
Houston - 305

There is plenty of variety out here.
wow chica..guess i have been gone too long...lol
What about Las Vegas?Hot weather in the summer but not overly cold in the winter.There is also plenty of ladies to choose from out here!
What about Las Vegas?Hot weather in the summer but not overly cold in the winter.There is also plenty of ladies to choose from out here! Originally Posted by jaydalee
A true Hobbyist would be broke in a month!