You thoughts on a Non reviewed provides that will not talk about service.

I recently made a call to a provider that had zero reviews and told me it was $$ for full service. I ask her to hint around what would be on a full service and what wouldn't and she tell me "we can talk about that when i get there". I had a couple drinks in me so I a time to meet. She calls me a hour before set time and tells me that she is 5 minutes away. I told her I would not be able to see her until the time we agreed on and she informs me that I would have to see her now because she has a long drive to her next client. Needless to say I passed on seeing her. Ok I got off subject a little.
What are your feelings on not knowing what you are getting from a non reviewed provider. Should she give you something to work with before showing up at your call site or should you grin and bare it?

Keep it safe,
ILP
I should have used spell check. Sorry for the typos
You should put out a request and ISO on her to see what you can find out from other guys. Where did you get her name from? She is correct in not giving out explicit details about the session ahead of time not knowing anything about you. If you want to see her, you are exploring the unknown and then can then review her for others.
She was on BP only. I have searched everywhere and found nothing on her. From now on I will use the options you stated when I find myself wondering.
White Chocolate is right, I never will discuss $ or services , if anyone asks, conversation is terminated.
Find one that is reviewed and go that route as you will know in advance what to expect.
Good Luck
Why TOFTT? Maybe if you really don't know were else to throw your money away?
Not for me though, only reviewed ladies for this guy!
Maybe it's the location that matters, in San Diego TOFFT really means you'll end up with young agency girls with no experience, pics that are not hers, and way too many rules. Or B&S, even worse. And way too expensive!

Someone got to be first though to give a review. In that case, yes she would have to answer to many questions. She doesn't want to? Tough shit! Some lady will!

WAVE
  • LynnT
  • 07-17-2011, 04:19 PM
its a calculated risk in this biz. You take the risk or you dont.

Too many reviewed ladies around in every state to minimize the risks..
I was going to take the risk but I also stated she called me a hour before set time. She claimed to have another client to see when she was done with me. Had I been free when she called (one hour early) I would have. It just got me to thinking is all. It was the first time I was going to see someone without reviews and I was wondering what other thought.
Actually some guys like the adventure of a TOFFT. TOFFTs occur all the time. You just have no idea what to expect. Some attractive gals put up pics that aren't themselves for privacy reasons and they can actually turn out to be more attractive than the pics they put up(of course that is rare but possible). And you have no idea about services(type and quality) but she may turn out to be a wild uninhibited nympho just starting out. Then again, you need to also worry about a LE sting or something sinister or just a NC/NS and waste of your time. It all adds up to high adventure for some guys but most stick with well reviewed gals.
After comparing my sessions on good reviews and with no reviews and no talk of services I just won't go with with a non reviewed provider. I just have had too many bad or dull sessions. I understand why some won't discuss with one exception. If the hobbyist is well verified and has many reviews himself then I think discussing services should be ok.
No solid reviews = No date, No exceptions is my policy
PASS....next!
After comparing my sessions on good reviews and with no reviews and no talk of services I just won't go with with a non reviewed provider. I just have had too many bad or dull sessions. I understand why some won't discuss with one exception. If the hobbyist is well verified and has many reviews himself then I think discussing services should be ok. Originally Posted by burkalini
True Burk, well reviewed , established is different such as yourself, it would be fine in some cases , but a fairly new account with a few posts ...It isn't wise to answer those questions ...wouldn't work for me, too risky.
I'm with Chica. No reviews and no other source of info= no date. Don't let the little head do the thinking. For a newbie, finding out about quality ladies while "cracking" the code in the hobby is one of the most difficult aspects here. Even with my experience, I'll stumble across a provider that I want to see, but without any solid info, I will pass. Sometimes it is a hard thing to do.
I'm with Chica. No reviews and no other source of info= no date. Don't let the little head do the thinking. For a newbie, finding out about quality ladies while "cracking" the code in the hobby is one of the most difficult aspects here. Even with my experience, I'll stumble across a provider that I want to see, but without any solid info, I will pass. Sometimes it is a hard thing to do. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
If everyone thought like this, soon all the bad girls would be out of biz, only the good ones left. Then you have a situation where there are only good girls, so you don’t have to ask questions anymore because it’s always good.

But if you stop asking questions, the bad girls see their chance and go at it again.

Lol it’s like it would come in waves. Maybe there is a mathematical formula for that?
Maybe there is a link between those waves and the hobby I have that pays for my lady-hobby life which also is all about waves. It is currency trading on line, high and low prices of currencies also come in waves.

HMMMM maybe if I can find the right formula’s that link all the waves together I can create a situation ............................ hmmmmmmmmmmm thinking how I could make this knowledge productive ……………………………
Gotta sleep a night over that I guess………………………………..

Wave
No solid reviews = No date, No exceptions is my policy
PASS....next! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Totally agree!! I let the more adventuresome out their take that risk. Right or wrong I call them Hunters, and I am but a vulture picking at the carcess. It is also right that she should not have been giving you details over the phone. Is you is, or is you ain't? If you want to be a Hunter I wish you the best of luck.