Unban sixxbach from chat

I was unjustly banned from chat a little over a month ago. I was having some heated exchanges with my hobby sister Hannah Heresy aka Reya Sunshine. I apparently referred to her as a hooker and I called myself a john. I really don't see the issue with that.

The Original Becky jumped on my case and we exchanged some heated PM's. I think the mods should be allowed to moderate the forums, not ownership. Yes, this is their site but when you don't allow the mods to do their job, you are over stepping their authority.

I like to engage in controversial conversations. I feel my humor is in the Howard Stern realm. I think it fits on a SHMB chat room.

I really think my 90 day ban is more the fact that I would not bow down to an owner and she reacted swiftly, harshly, and unjust.

Besides, I was slowly working my charms on Alyssa Nicole and felt a top 10 try out was imminent..........

sixx
You can still work your charm on Alyssa, you don't need chat for that.....
Its not really a democracy here Sixx. You well know that you need to plead your case directly to the source as that is the only place any additional action will happen. This pubic plea will most certainly backfire on you. I suggest that you take that course of action.

Plus this is the wrong forum for this, in any event.

This one is closed.