Bucket List

Well, I finished my bucket list. Just about on time, as I turn 65 next year. It was a three-way with a really talented provider and a straight guy. It was very nice, indeed, but nothing to set off a fireworks display.

I am thinking of retiring my "trophy", but I have a question for older hobbyists and providers who have some experience with us: For you older hobbyists, what is left on your bucket list? Particularly the guys who have whittled down an extensive list for some time... what's left?

For the providers: Have you ever completed someone's bucket list, and if so, what was the event? While we are on the subject, do any of you providers have such a list, and will you share?

If, after reading the responses, I decide to retire, I will summarize the bests and worsts, the mistakes, the fun and the impressions planted over 47 years in the hobby throughout the States, Europe, the South Pacific, the Carribean and Africa. Probably two or three threads over a week or so.

jdean208
I am a rookie Hobbyist. I spent 30 years in 3 different marriages, so the Hobby is My Bucket List. Every girl that catches my eye is added to the list.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-6xoT5Z2nA
Here's some additional thoughts on bucket lists
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ht=bucket+list

I have finished my "too see" list too more or less. Now, I'm repeating with those I enjoyed the most.... if I'm in their town.
Over the last 4 years as Fancy, I've checked lines off bucket lists for multiple gentlemen in the following categories: FMF threesome (which was on MY list, too); first extramarital fling; last fling before marriage; first BBBJNQNSCIM; first "professional" girl; pleasuring gentlemen of shorter stature who wanted to make it with a much taller woman (I'm 5 ft 11); satisfying curious young fellows going cougar adventurous with a woman 2 to 3 decades their senior (I'm 51); BBW experience (my weight fluctuates between 195 and 205); sub experience; dom experience; bondage experience; PSE experience; toybox experience; Red Wing experience; first overseas vacation "contract" as a willing sensual adventurer to seduce or be seduced every night (another off MY list); full-costume fantasy performance play with multiple scene changes; nudist colony companion; executive affair on AND under an office desk in a high rise; and probably a couple of others I've forgotten about. I think it safe to describe me as flexible.

Still on MY to-do list: MFM threesome; Mile-High Club; Yacht Club; exhibitionist show; voyeur-and-partner at an orgy. Willing participants please apply by PM.
Staff edit. Inappropriate content. CC
Oh, Mods!!!! Thank you lisaxxx for being a blatant advertising bot and giving me a totally reprehensible spamazoa post to report. My bitch itch is now satisfied.
Staff edit, inappropriate content. CC
Ah! One was just completed. Thanks, Sweet. I should have been paying more attention.

jdean208

Here's some additional thoughts on bucket lists
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ht=bucket+list

Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I don't think I'll get all 50 states done let alone start on different continents?! I thought I had Pennsylvania in the bag... and we all saw how that worked out!?