I am lazy...

so how much time to you spend on searchin for new Avatar? I new LD, usually shows her fine bod, Brooke some local stuff, but geez, Boardband and such, every couple of days? do you have a house full of deranged cats that you can pose?

so in genral how much time do you surf to fine that purrfect picutre?, well at least for a week?
My avatar appeared to me one day when surcher got sick. I think they're the goofiest tits I've ever seen and I've decided to keep them as my avatar until their owner vanishes.
Coreccted version...

I am lazy...

so how much time to you spend on searching for new Avatar? I know LD, usually shows her fine bod, Brooke some personal stuff (liked the friends in computer), but geez, some like Boardband and such, every couple of days? do you have a house full of deranged cats that you can pose?

so in general how much time do you surf to fine that purrfect picutre?, well at least for a week?

underlines are corrections due to some AUSSIE wine... they may be more.
I change mine whenever I get a hankering.. either a pic I like of me, a current even on here or in real life, or whatever image I like that I come across that day.
I normally post a picture of downtown that I took myself, something that is close to my heart or something I support.

I can't wait for boardmans answer.

Live4fun .. where the heck is YOUR avatar???
Hey ... I love your avatar LD! Great minds think alike!
This one took a few minutes for a friend to make in photoshop, it is a way to spread the word to the faithful. I spend much more time doing avatars for others that for myself.

For Boardman:

This is my avatar on another board, and i can say this represents ALOT of people on this board.......SAY IM WRONG!!!!

This is my avatar on another board, and i can say this represents ALOT of people on this board.......SAY IM WRONG!!!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow

LMFAO!!! Best avatar ever!
yes and it suits you perfectly on that other board. This is mine there

LD that suits that whole Board over there...lol
  • Trey
  • 12-14-2010, 11:13 PM
I typed in "animated adult avatars" found this one did not look anymore.
Wakeup's elevation to moderator of the women's forum hasn't gone over as well as we expected... This looks like an excellent time to make him chairman of the avatar committee as well, that should calm everyone down. Or not.
Wakeup's elevation to moderator of the women's forum hasn't gone over as well as we expected... This looks like an excellent time to make him chairman of the avatar committee as well Originally Posted by Wayward
Who?
Wakeup's elevation to moderator of the women's forum hasn't gone over as well as we expected... This looks like an excellent time to make him chairman of the avatar committee as well, that should calm everyone down. Or not. Originally Posted by Wayward

Wayward