Hunter still swinging

Hunter is in the driver's seat in control. Judge got greedy.
They gonna mess around and Hunter will walk clean. Hunter gonna clown these fools now.
Ohhhh so close.....snick
Big nothing burger 🍔
All this and he ain't even in politics.
Hashtag# just govern
LMFAO you might just want to think again. Hunter will be facing some serious time with the gun charge and LMFAO might possibly take a plea deal and throw the big guy under the bus instead of becoming someone's boyfriend in prison.

Snick as you like to say.
The headline I saw was: Hunter goes to the Federal courthouse in Delaware to get a sweet-heart plea deal and all he got was a T-shirt for his Dad that says: I'm with stupid <---
Hunter schooled that greedy bunch.
Now the true definition of white privilege will be seen.
Now the true definition of white privilege will be seen. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Are you proud of Hunter? Is he your hero? You cannot stop talking about him? Hunter ain’t the target ,it’s sleepy Joe that’s in the crosshairs, surely you can see that, maybe not. I guess Hunter and that crime family is your hero. Again you got any links to back up your claims are you just throwing shit against the wall and hoping something sticks?

Even the Dems that are proud of their party aren’t buying the Bidens bullshit
Now the true definition of white privilege will be seen. Originally Posted by winn dixie
How so? Yup I thought so, nuttin
You are dead wrong about it not being in politics? Let’s see? How many bills dying in the senate and even if they passed there you really think Joe Biden would signa Republican bill. They can’t do anything but investigations, and the dims can’t stop it. I for one don’t want them to govern, governing is how this country reached the shithole status, it’s currently in. And no it wasn’t Trump.
I agree Hunter should beswinging
Judge made hooooooge mistake.
Hunter is laughing his butt off

Not sure what school you went to but the look on your boy Hunter's face when he left the courthouse spoke volumes. Guess he figures he is one step closer to being someone's beotch in prison.

Snick as you like to say.
Hunter is in the driver's seat in control. .. Originally Posted by winn dixie
...swinging in the breeze. He sure is a chip off the olde block. He managed to turn a sweet-heart plea deal in to conditional surrender, the terms of which are:
HUNTER IS REQUIRED TO:

1) NOT possess a firearm
2) NOT use or possess any controlled substances (including <stuff>) unless prescribed
3) Submit to full federal supervision
4) NO use of alcohol AT ALL
5) Seek active employment
6) Submit to testing for prohibited substances
7) Participate in substance abuse therapy

PENALTIES FOR VIOLATING COULD INCLUDE:

1) Immediate issuance of an arrest warrant
2) Revocation of release
3) Forfeiture of bond
4) Prosecution for contempt of court
His Daddy must be so proud of the smartest guy he knows...
...swinging in the breeze. He sure is a chip off the olde block. He managed to turn a sweet-heart plea deal in to conditional surrender, the terms of which are:
His Daddy must be so proud of the smartest guy he knows... Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

All standard conditions. Easily verified
For some reason the "requirements" didn't get quoted
Judge showed that the bench has been corrupted. Judge got greedy