Funny how Joe Biden’s story has changed he never talked to Hunter about his business associates to

He wasn’t involved in Hunter’s business!

One poster talks about circling the wagons well his President in the circle the wagons mode. He is guilty as stated and despite his personal safe guard (FBI) the damn is collapsing. Put the popcorn on and watch the clown be taken to the cleaners.
Thread title and first sentence are very broad statements. So technically Biden could be telling the truth.
Word games fellers.
No word games a 180 for what he has been saying for 2 years. Can’t learn aything with your head up your ass fellers
No word games a 180 for what he has been saying for 2 years. Can’t learn aything with your head up your ass fellers Originally Posted by oilfieldace
I don't appreciate the insults sir.
Point is they have to have more than trying to play word games. The statements you said were bidens needs context and are open for broad interpretation. Technically will be scrutinized and won't hold up
If you say so. Call the mod, I didn’t single anyone out, that’s the problem with the English language. I didn’t make a statement I parroted your President. He has been saying for 2 years he had not talked with Hunter about his business. Any sane person knows that is an outright lie. They will get the proof that he more than talked with him , he was part of the stick up. How can anyone ignore all the photo proof and WH logs that show Hunters buds visiting the WH.

Now rather than say the old Sargent Schultz line , I am guessing you know the Sarges line, he has changed the talking points to he wasn’t involved in Hunters business. Knowing about something and being involved in something are two separate stories

Just as sexual assault and rape being two different incidents.
I don't appreciate the insults sir.
Point is they have to have more than trying to play word games. The statements you said were bidens needs context and are open for broad interpretation. Technically will be scrutinized and won't hold up Originally Posted by winn dixie
... Let's not get silly here. No word games needed.

Do YOU actually believe that Joe knew nothing about
Hunter's business associates and never talked to
any of them??

... Joe Biden has also stated that his family
didn't get ANY money from China.

Do YOU also believe that - or is it surely another
word game?

#### Salty
... Let's not get silly here. No word games needed.

Do YOU actually believe that Joe knew nothing about
Hunter's business associates and never talked to
any of them??

... Joe Biden has also stated that his family
didn't get ANY money from China.

Do YOU also believe that - or is it surely another
word game?

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Topic is not about me sir.

Point is an attorney could poke holes in this easier than anyone of us.
If the setting was a middle school and not the future of the Nation, President Biden and most of his adult relatives would be in detention. Everything he says in connection to his son, Hunter, Hunter's business or any other of the other family demonstrate what investigators call "knowledge of culpability".

OK so that alone is not chasable in court, I get that. But there is more than smoke there.

One test I try to apply to politicians is . . .would I buy a used cart from this guy or loan him money " . . .just till pay day. . ."? Sadly the answer is often no, but in the case of the Biden family (any of them) it would be hell no!

Would you let any of them house sit while you were on action? You know ,have a key so they could bring in the mail, feed the cat and water the plants?

C'mon man . . .NO!
Topic is not about me sir.

Point is an attorney could poke holes in this easier than anyone of us. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Do you include Hunter’s attorneys as some of those hole pokers?
an attorney cannot poke holes in the truth

they can only try to get you to focus on anything but the actual point and the truth

the thread is straight forward, easily understood and conclusive as to its meaning and intent