New charges against trump in document case

Accord to the new charges, trump conspired to delete the security footage.

"Trump charged with seeking to delete security footage in documents case
Unsealed indictment charges second aide at Mar-a-Lago and brings new counts against the former president and longtime valet Walt Nauta"
https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ed-indictment/

Stupid motherfucker.
He could have returned the documents when they asked for them. When asked for the footage, he asked his peons to delete the footage.
The cover up is always worse than the crime.
trump shudda used bleachbit and a hammer

there's precedent for that being legal
Accord to the new charges, trump conspired to delete the security footage.

"Trump charged with seeking to delete security footage in documents case
Unsealed indictment charges second aide at Mar-a-Lago and brings new counts against the former president and longtime valet Walt Nauta"
https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ed-indictment/

Stupid motherfucker.
He could have returned the documents when they asked for them. When asked for the footage, he asked his peons to delete the footage.
The cover up is always worse than the crime. Originally Posted by Tigbitties38
I think Trump owns that Security footage so he can do what he wants with it.
trump shudda used bleachbit and a hammer

there's precedent for that being legal Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
BleachBit feels like a solid, no-nonsense utility for users who know what they're doing.

Trump is an idiot....so

Nah
BleachBit feels like a solid, no-nonsense utility for users who know what they're doing.

Trump is an idiot....so

Nah Originally Posted by matchingmole
Yeah a rich idiot, sounds like jealousy.

Is anyone really surprised about Biden ‘s DOJ piling on?

Come on man, it’s a diversion from the the Biden Crime Family antics, that’s all folks, same senseless bullshit,different day.
I think once it is subpoenaed, it doesn't matter who the owner is. Once again, he should have gotten rid of it before they asked.

I think Trump owns that Security footage so he can do what he wants with it. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I think once it is subpoenaed, it doesn't matter who the owner is. Once again, he should have gotten rid of it before they asked. Originally Posted by Tigbitties38
He's not obligated to hand them over a dam thing. It's all a bunch of bullshit anyway. They need to concentrate on who's leaving Contraband at the White House.
He'll be the richest guy in jail.
The document case has all happened since trump left office. The charges in the document case now include conspiracy charges and an additional conspirer. I'm not surprised because trump keeps breaking the law. The cover up is always worse than the crime.
So far, the evidence that's been disclosed is pretty strong.

On the other hand, what evidence for what crime has been produced against Joe Biden? If there has been all these crimes committed, what evidence have the house committees collected?

When it was trump's DOJ, it was used to protect him. Now it isn't.
Besides, regardless of the evidence produced against trump, y'all will claim it's bogus and the person who supplied it hates trump enough to lie while under oath.
Even AZ repubs wouldn't swear to tell the truth on fake complaints about election irregularities when their own ass was on the line.

To be honest, how can you expect people to believe election deniers who can't show proof of fraud and who believe carlson's patchwork video show Jan. 6 was peaceful?
And on top of all that, the idea that you want that low life total piece of shit to return to office stuns me. There are several Republicans worthy of being the nominee but trump and desantis aren't on that list.

Spoiler alert. Trump has never been a "unifier". He worships putin and has knelt before him. When trump loses again and is of no value to putin as a politician, how long before that pee tape comes out? The Russians are masters of compromising "rich idiots", especially ones of great potential value. If they don't have a pee tape (which really has minimal value) they have something else.

Trump would burn our country to ashes if he got to rule over the ashes afterward.

Yeah a rich idiot, sounds like jealousy.

Is anyone really surprised about Biden ‘s DOJ piling on?

Come on man, it’s a diversion from the the Biden Crime Family antics, that’s all folks, same senseless bullshit,different day. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Like there is no virus in an infected person's sneeze droplets and common colds are caused by bacteria?

Looks like you know as much about the law as you do about covid virus transmission.

Your priorities list can use some work too.

He's not obligated to hand them over a dam thing. It's all a bunch of bullshit anyway. They need to concentrate on who's leaving Contraband at the White House. Originally Posted by Levianon17
  • Tiny
  • 07-28-2023, 12:08 PM
Spoiler alert. Trump has never been a "unifier". He worships putin and has knelt before him. When trump loses again and is of no value to putin as a politician, how long before that pee tape comes out? The Russians are masters of compromising "rich idiots", especially ones of great potential value. If they don't have a pee tape (which really has minimal value) they have something else. Originally Posted by Tigbitties38
There is no pee tape. Trump didn't even sleep in the same bedroom as Obama. And the probable source was Hillary Clinton's crony Charles Dolan, Jr.

https://nypost.com/2023/05/16/durham...ossier-report/

If you distrust the New York Post, the same info's in the 300+ page Durham report.

And as to "something else", WTF could the Russians have on Trump that's any worse than what's already public knowledge?

I believe the way Trump treated authoritarian leaders like Putin, Xi and Kim was inspired. Instead of treating them with sanctimonious outrage, he tried to develop personal relationships, while still being firm. He actually was too firm with China IMHO with his trade war and tariffs. He did his dead level best to prevent the start up of the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline from Russia to Germany, and pushed NATO countries hard to up defense expenditures to 2% of GDP.

If Trump were president, Putin probably wouldn't have invaded Ukraine.

That said, yes, Trump probably would have been happy to see Russian internet trolls try to help his 2020 election efforts again and so was overly friendly with Putin.

Trump would burn our country to ashes if he got to rule over the ashes afterward. Originally Posted by Tigbitties38
Good one. As you say, I'd far prefer a less narcissistic Republican nominee in 2024.
Like there is no virus in an infected person's sneeze droplets and common colds are caused by bacteria?

Looks like you know as much about the law as you do about covid virus transmission.

Your priorities list can use some work too. Originally Posted by Tigbitties38
I know more about everything than you. I've seen and done things that you can only read about.
  • Tiny
  • 07-28-2023, 12:24 PM
I know more about everything than you. I've seen and done things that you can only read about. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Instead of sticking to the topic, Tigbitties sometimes goes out of his way to insult and make fun of people. Don't let it bother you. Remember the words of Michelle Obama and Winn Dixie. Take the high road.
Again, read much?

I said;

"When trump loses again and is of no value to putin as a politician, how long before that pee tape comes out? The Russians are masters of compromising "rich idiots", especially ones of great potential value. If they don't have a pee tape (which really has minimal value) they have something else."

You flatly state there is no pee tape. Again, opinion as fact. There is no way you can know that for sure.

As for the rest of your opinion piece, it's all off topic.
The thread is about new trump charges. You made no mention of new or old charges.

There is no pee tape. Trump didn't even sleep in the same bedroom as Obama. And the probable source was Hillary Clinton's crony Charles Dolan, Jr.

https://nypost.com/2023/05/16/durham...ossier-report/

If you distrust the New York Post, the same info's in the 300+ page Durham report.

And as to "something else", WTF could the Russians have on Trump that's any worse than what's already public knowledge?

I believe the way Trump treated authoritarian leaders like Putin, Xi and Kim was inspired. Instead of treating them with sanctimonious outrage, he tried to develop personal relationships, while still being firm. He actually was too firm with China IMHO with his trade war and tariffs. He did his dead level best to prevent the start up of the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline from Russia to Germany, and pushed NATO countries hard to up defense expenditures to 2% of GDP.

If Trump were president, Putin probably wouldn't have invaded Ukraine.

That said, yes, Trump probably would have been happy to see Russian internet trolls try to help his 2020 election efforts again and so was overly friendly with Putin.

Good one. As you say, I'd far prefer a less narcissistic Republican nominee in 2024. Originally Posted by Tiny
Listen to you. Your whole response to my post was off topic except for your "opinion as fact" there is no tape. I responded to his ...very telling post.
Out of my way? I didn't have to go out of my way at all. It was obvious he was putting out more misinformation and I provided examples of his misinformation from before.
How could I nicely say he was lying his ass off.
He didn't know colds were caused by viruses.
He didn't know that sneeze/cough type droplets carried covid virus. He was provided with links showing both. Both easily proven.

So to you, when caught lying, instead of admitting it and learning from it, just keep lying and don't get mad at the person who pointed it out. That is taking the high road? No surprise there.
Instead of advising him to check his facts, you tell him to keep a stiff upper lip when he gets called out for lying.

Today, I admitted I made a mistake in a post. I saw the word "capitol" and thought they were referring to Austin because the story was about a Rep. from Texas. It was easy. Because I knew I'd made a mistake.
Too bad you didn't tell him to do the right thing. But then again, you have to know what the right thing is.

Instead of sticking to the topic, Tigbitties sometimes goes out of his way to insult and make fun of people. Don't let it bother you. Remember the words of Michelle Obama and Winn Dixie. Take the high road. Originally Posted by Tiny
  • Tiny
  • 07-28-2023, 03:28 PM
Again, read much?

I said;

"When trump loses again and is of no value to putin as a politician, how long before that pee tape comes out? The Russians are masters of compromising "rich idiots", especially ones of great potential value. If they don't have a pee tape (which really has minimal value) they have something else." Originally Posted by Tigbitties38
Yes, I replied, And as to "something else", WTF could the Russians have on Trump that's any worse than what's already public knowledge?

You flatly state there is no pee tape. Again, opinion as fact. There is no way you can know that for sure. Originally Posted by Tigbitties38
Yes, just as sure as there's no way to know if Joe Biden has billions sitting in his Swiss bank accounts, channeled from the Chinese government, there's no way to know for sure if there's a pee tape.

As for the rest of your opinion piece, it's all off topic.
The thread is about new trump charges. You made no mention of new or old charges. Originally Posted by Tigbitties38
I believe your comments about PeeGate were on topic. However if you didn't want to discuss that in this thread, you shouldn't have brought it up.

Peace and Love,

Tiny