Ukraine attacks Moscow

uly 30 (UPI) -- The Russian Defense Ministry claims that it intercepted three Ukrainian drones in Moscow on Sunday.
Russia's state news agency reports that two high-rise buildings, including a 50-story building in western Moscow, were hit with a drone strike, according to CNN. The fifth and sixth stories of the 50-story building were damaged and no casualties have been reported.

"Ukraine is getting stronger, and the war is gradually returning to Russia's territory, to its symbolic centers and military bases," said Zelensky. "This is an inevitable, natural, and absolutely fair."
  • Vulva
  • 07-30-2023, 08:15 PM
Zelensky calls up Biden.
"Hey Joe, my checking account needs some more $$.
Send more money"
Anyone on this forum old enough to remember the bomb shelter craze of the 1950s?

I'll bet the bunker building industry is booming (yeah, I meant to say thst).
uly 30 (UPI) -- The Russian Defense Ministry claims that it intercepted three Ukrainian drones in Moscow on Sunday.
Russia's state news agency reports that two high-rise buildings, including a 50-story building in western Moscow, were hit with a drone strike, according to CNN. The fifth and sixth stories of the 50-story building were damaged and no casualties have been reported.

"Ukraine is getting stronger, and the war is gradually returning to Russia's territory, to its symbolic centers and military bases," said Zelensky. "This is an inevitable, natural, and absolutely fair."
Originally Posted by VitaMan
A couple of windows busted out of a building and no casualties. All that did was piss Putin off more.