RL encounters

Has any client or provider ran into someone that they have had a relationship before in the real world? If so, how did/should it be handled? Saw a provider that I recognized and was contemplating seeing, but had never met before. I didn’t say anything but the whole situation could have been very awkward since I was with people from work.

Any thoughts or experiences?
A couple of times, girls that I was a "regular" with and I have made up cover stories so we could have an excuse for knowing each other if we ran into each other in public. Now, these were both girls with pretty "square" real lives outside the hobby so it would be plausible. One other time, I ran into a provider at a Chinese buffet. I made eye contact, got a kind of sheepish look back and made no further effort to be familiar with her. If either of you are with others, I'd say don't acknowledge that you recognize her. Don't assume that she's always in business mode. She might have a RL job, she's got family and civilian friends who may or may not know what she does. If you're both alone, make eye contact and see how she reacts.
Several times. Some just out and about, some in social situations. If it happens in a public place such as a store, mall or whatever I just pretend like I don't notice her....unless we are both alone, then I might smile at her.

If it's at a social gathering like a party, or something like that and I can't just pretend I didn't notice her it is a little harder, but every time that has happened we both have just pretended like we have never met before, and sometimes had a good laugh about it later. I've had it happen at parties, graduations, funerals, and at the DMV.....twice.
Has any client or provider ran into someone that they have had a relationship before in the real world? If so, how did/should it be handled? Saw a provider that I recognized and was contemplating seeing, but had never met before. I didn’t say anything but the whole situation could have been very awkward since I was with people from work.

Any thoughts or experiences? Originally Posted by rob jacobs
I had a neighbor. Thanks to here and some other sites, I knew what she was doing. I was tempted to contact her, but didn’t want the awkwardness to come knocking. I have a feeling she knew that I knew though. The funny thing is that she would sometimes introduce herself to neighbors using her eccie name, realize what she did, and have to correct herself.
  • rfl
  • 04-02-2019, 01:49 PM
There’s been a couple of threads in the past asking this same thing. Most men and women responded saying they gave a little smile or nod and moved on. The general consensus was you just move on like you don’t know each other.
This happened to me a couple of years ago while out at breakfast with my wife.
The provider was out with her son and another family friend.
She would glance my way every now and then with a big ass smile on her face.
Neither of us obviously approached the other.
We had a laugh about it later via text.
I was with a provider once, then later found out she was friends with my wife on social media. Lol. During the encounter she said I looked familiar. I didn’t get a chance to see her again and she had quit the business. But very awkward if from time to time my wife
brought up he name. lol

Another time i ran across an SA ad who was a girl I knew from one of my non-provider type hobbies. I sent her a message and she was ecstatic I decided to contact her. Seen her a few times.

If I ever saw any in public I’d just act like I have no clue u less complete alone. Then only a smile. Same rules that apply to swinging I assumed in this. When I’d swing with an ex we would run into others quite often. Either we knew them and found them on a swinger site or we met them on swinger site then ran into in RL public. Whatever you do, don’t say “ohh hey! Didn’t we fuck last weekend?” ����
I was with a provider once, then later found out she was friends with my wife on social media. Originally Posted by neuroseduced
That's nightmare material right there.........

Many years ago I was seeing a new provider for the first time, when she opened the door I immediately recognized her as the teacher's aide from my son's 2nd grade class....... Surprising to say the least, but we got a good laugh out of it.....and I got to see what "Miss Heather" looked like naked.....
My ATF, unbeknownst to me, is related to my son’s godmother. Ran into her at a Christmas party a few years ago and was introduced to her with my family standing right there. All cool though. We laughed about it during my next appointment with her.
Not one of the ladies chimed in. I’d be interested to hear their stories. These are crazy!
Glad you mentioned this!

I don't care how well I know a regular, I personally would NEVER approach, look at, smile, or give off ANY hint to the public that I know them! It is just plain disrespectful of each others personal lives.

I would never want to be the cause of someone's S/O asking why a girl smiled at them or anything like that. I usually do my shopping and public outing stuff late at night or I do it out of town, because EVERY time I go out in public in my base city at LEAST ONE guy will recognize me whether I have met him or he has just seen my ads (yes, I could have avoided this if I didn't show my face and tattoos in ads) but I can always tell and feel when I am being stared down lol!

It does make me nervous that one would approach me when they stare at me with in public. One time I was walking too fast at target and turned a corner and bumped into a regular, literally.. I just said "whoops sorry!" and walked away like I never knew them... Other than that, no I don't look at them, smile, wave, say hi, nothing.

I wish others realized this was important, it does get uncomfortable when I am out in public and a client approaches me. I had it happen a few weeks ago when I was at my bank, he came up to me and told me how pretty I was looking (which of course was very kind and meant well) but its just not good to mix personal life with the hobby under any circumstances, unless of course you don't mind others knowing. I personally think discretion needs to be a priority at all times.
I have had someone yell my provider name out while I was in Walmart with my kids.... WTF!! why would you do this!??
Told my kids that person was crazy and must’ve thought I was someone else. Now I have seen SEVERAL gentlemen that are my clients in the RW. Sometimes depending on the situation as one was attending an event I was hosting, we spoke as if the first time meeting as others were around! Other times I avoid at all cost. If you are with your wife or kids... no way am I saying anything or even looking your way. Wives can be jealous AF and I don’t even want yours giving you are hard time lol