New music?

Ok...i banged in for work because i'm not feeling well. Anyway i'm bored as always...kinda want some new music...anybody have any suggestions???
If you dont have it, I recommend Sirius XM radio for a bit. Get it and find the channel with your preffered genre and you will usually find something new due to a wider variety. They dont play the same shit over and over again like they do here with the local radio. Sadly though if you listen long enough you will start to hear the same shit played again but not as bad as local radio.

Also Last FM which I have on my Xbox360 is good at turning ya on to some new music. Last FM kinda works like Pandora, you input a band or song you like and it plays that and finds other songs/bands that are similar.
Thanks Afterschock. i've had XM radio before and it was good and i like LastFm on my xbox too. i use pandora alot, but it's beginning to become repetitive.
Yeah sirius xm is great, so much great music and Howard Stern. I got it on my comp, in my car and on my iPhone lol
Thought a shoutout for live music.

AngelSpit in november.
Otherwise I only know my normal listening pleasures that don't hit radio.
  • DaMan
  • 08-23-2011, 07:48 PM
If Pandora is becoming repetitive, start using the menu item that says "i'm tired of this song." I had to do that several times to find some good new music on my mix.
hey precious b...i checked out Angelspit...way kool!!!
My newest live experience.
They had a ton of problems on their last visit here but I could spot the diamond in the rough.

And they are so down to earth on the meet-n-greet.

Think they are coming to the Rabbit.
looks like something to do in november...gonna see five finger death punch in oct.
Tell you the truth, i've heard of FFDP but don't know the music.
I probably have them mistaken for mainstream music since i've heard the name on the local media. More of an under the FCC kinda guy.
Genitorturers, KMFDM, Lords of Acid, etc.
ffdp is way kool...some of those other groups you mentioned are from back in my day. remember a group called nitzer ebb?
NE started a bunch of the influences.
Ah, and the Throbbing Gristle.