looking for info

Hi all I'm new here I was wondering if anyone has had the wonderful time of the presence of this lady https://marcebaby.com/bookings/
Not an encounter, moved
Hi all I'm new here I was wondering if anyone has had the wonderful time of the presence of this lady https://marcebaby.com/bookings/ Originally Posted by gearlight
Go in & report back. At those rates you have absolutely nothing to lose.
very fake...

her name is gwen gwiz
New here? LMAO
New here? LMAO Originally Posted by Bowser98
Let’s just say, hypothetically, that a user with an exceptionally large - ahem - ignore list decides to deactivate his old handle and start a new one. Is there a function here to automatically repopulate said ignore list, or does FiFi have to start over from scratch?

Not that anything like that would ever happen - I’m just speaking hypothetically here.
damn, im a newbie. I don't know who fifi is but looked into it and ahhhh, clarity
Let’s just say, hypothetically, that a user with an exceptionally large - ahem - ignore list decides to deactivate his old handle and start a new one. Is there a function here to automatically repopulate said ignore list, or does FiFi have to start over from scratch?

Not that anything like that would ever happen - I’m just speaking hypothetically here. Originally Posted by Bush_Pilot
Start from scratch, but I’m sure that before he set up the new handle, he wrote everyone’s name down. With a crayon. On construction paper.
damn, im a newbie. I don't know who fifi is but looked into it and ahhhh, clarity Originally Posted by gameforlife

So what did you find? That is a pretty obscure reference.
i mean im guessing this person has multiple user names and always been asking the most basic questions? I found another user name where ppl said Fifi.

No clue as everyone on this forum talks in code even amongst ourselves. Reading between the lines seems the skill u need to have. Opposite of Reddit where all the answers are so clearly written ha
So Fifi is a username ?