Favorite Thing About "Eccie"?

That I can hover over a thread title and it let's me see what the original poster wrote - what a dang timesaver!

What's your favorite thing?
Showcases and Chat are awesome features here that I love!
There's a lot of people around that I am familier with and I'm comfortable with. They allowed the reposting of reviews, which is awesome.
this site seems to be alot less drama free. And I agree with Tiffany. I know so many of the members I feel free in my comfort zone.

and feeling free is fun
The speed of the servers!
The speed of the servers! Originally Posted by johnnybax
Oh my gosh, I forgot about that.

I used to be able to do my taxes, whip up supper and do my nails in the time it took between page views!

(NOT knocking ASPD, just making an observation)
All of the above, especially the drama free environment here...yipee on that one!!
I like that it's provider-friendly. Moreso than other sites.
Two of my favorite things are that most of my friends from a previous site have moved here and the provider showcase.

Hobbie
Ok, I have to add to my like...THE SHOWCASE!! Not just being a part of it but there is ALOT of eye candy on there ;
I like the provider showcase
I like all of the above likes!!!

I heard they are going to make the Showcases (which are awesome) searchable by region, state, city... whatever it may be... that will be doubly awesome! Will help us small areas like Mississippi!!

Most of all, the look, the feel, and the people have made it the most comfortable place to be, at least for me.

I will still belong to all the others (only good marketing sense), but this is feeling like home!

Smooch!

Lea
i find myself roaming the showcases repeatedly.

ooh lookie there!, heeeey whos that?!, Dayyyuuumm!, schwing!, ....

well, just look at my avatar
So far the STAFF (Owner, Admins & Mods) have all been wonderful!

RR
So far the STAFF (Owner, Admins & Mods) have all been wonderful!

RR Originally Posted by RobRoy
Without a doubt.