LMAO!!! You can't make this shit up!

Dumb-ass dimbulbocRATS just never learn...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hou...656WeGvXAS9U_4

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hou...656WeGvXAS9U_4 Originally Posted by gfejunkie

House Dems use Obama-era photos to promote ‘kids in cages’ hearing
That's why they can't be trusted to question Mueller without prepared questions.

That's why they can't be trusted to run the country.
Perhaps there should be a candidate requirement that they must be ridiculously entertaining in order to be a potential elected candidate
Yeah more Media Hysteria over the 18 month old that died. BUT lets see "Mother " took baby across 1200-1800 miles of dangerous conditions, with proper care I'm sure , broke into a country and NOW is crying and people are upset and hollering. Making its the Potus fault ( 50 years of do nothing by potus and gov)
In a normal world the People would be hollering CHILD ABUSE lock "mother" up and they are using old pictures ,,,,,,,

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hou...656WeGvXAS9U_4 Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Lol! The label Dumb-ass is more appropriately applied to those who rely on the FOX network is a creditable source of news.
Lol! The label Dumb-ass is more appropriately applied to those who rely on the FOX network is a creditable source of news. Originally Posted by Whisky_1
So you are suggesting that the photos AREN'T from the Obaminable era?

That's the definition of a DumbAss ... anyone who would use fake photos to forward their narrative and agenda and anyone who would support them doing so and/or ridicule the persons exposing it.

But since you don't get any pussy I suspect you like it when the person in the photo doesn't answer the door!

Kinda of a "grab hag" experience.
Lol! The label Dumb-ass is more appropriately applied to those who rely on the FOX network is a creditable source of news. Originally Posted by Whisky_1
I thought we were finished with this. Beats the shit out of #FAKENEWSCNN

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...01VL3pRmxNs-WY

There is a reason why FOX is the number one cable news network. There's a credibility gap a mile wide.
You can't refute the facts so , you attack the messenger.
The pics are either from the Obama era or they're not.
You can't refute the facts so , you attack the messenger.
The pics are either from the Obama era or they're not. Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet
I am not refuting the photos nor am I attacking anyone. I am stating in general FOX is not a reliable news source.
I am not refuting the photos nor am I attacking anyone. I am stating in general FOX is not a reliable news source. Originally Posted by Whisky_1
Everyone has an opinion. Some are more credible than others. Comparatively speaking Fox has the LameStreamMedia beaten hands down on reliability on facts and predictions ....

when I can I try to watch OAN to see NEWS!
Everyone has an opinion. Some are more credible than others. Comparatively speaking Fox has the LameStreamMedia beaten hands down on reliability on facts and predictions ....

when I can I try to watch OAN to see NEWS! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Lol! Allegedly, one could argue that the FOX network is the only entity that has told more outright lies and lies of omission than 45 or any of his WH Press Secretaries. I'm just saying!
I am not refuting the photos nor am I attacking anyone. I am stating in general FOX is not a reliable news source. Originally Posted by Whisky_1
I can watch a presidential speech, listening to ABC, CBS, CNN, or NBC is not accurate at all. FOXNEWS is pretty accurate
  • oeb11
  • 07-12-2019, 03:47 PM
W1 is still glued to CNN and MSNBC and the Russian Collusion Narrative.

For DPST's - ideology Trumps Truth every time.

That is how DPST's define "The Facts"!!
I can watch a presidential speech, listening to ABC, CBS, CNN, or NBC is not accurate at all. FOXNEWS is pretty accurate Originally Posted by farmstud60
I tend to cull my news from a variety of traditional print sources.

I suggest what YOU really mean is that FOX NEWS is pretty accurate in that you share the same political and sociological agenda. Sharing your world view and belief systems does not make FOX NEWS more accurate but rather more acceptable to you. Accuracy and acceptability are not the same thing here.