URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...1/348110352507
City: Springfield
State: Missouri
Address: N Glenstone
Activities: Cbj, FIV, Asian cowgirl, doggie, mish
Hair Length and Color: Black mid back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5ft, 110-120, c to d breasts with perfect little nipples, SUPER HOT.
Recommendation: Yes
Hopefully they'll keep sending good ones if they notice they make more money. Keep her busy, fellas...and be nice.
After reading your review, I went and saw her myself and I agree that she’s the best one they have sent here that I have seen. The only draw back I see is her location. There was LEO very close to her room which was pretty unnerving.
After reading your review, I went and saw her myself and I agree that she’s the best one they have sent here that I have seen. The only draw back I see is her location. There was LEO very close to her room which was pretty unnerving. Originally Posted by PocketDueces
When you say LEO was very close, do you mean outside or like in another room? This has me staying away until this is clarified. Thanks!
When you say LEO was very close, do you mean outside or like in another room? This has me staying away until this is clarified. Thanks! Originally Posted by secured14me

The pimps hanging out in front of some of the rooms worries me more than leo lol
When you say LEO was very close, do you mean outside or like in another room? This has me staying away until this is clarified. Thanks! Originally Posted by secured14me

I forget her room number but it was ground level on the North side of the building. What I mean by LEO was very close was she did the peek out the door as she opened it, she gave me the go-ahead so I walk out and there was a SPD squad car literally 30 feet away kinda behind a bush. I tried to walk as casually as I could, cut through the breezeway as I had parked on the other side of the motel by design. Didn’t see any sign of them or anyone else as I got in my vehicle and drove away.
Hey guys be carefull!!! She has a sdt
Hey guys be carefull!!! She has a sdt Originally Posted by Jmario
With this being your first activity on this board or this thread. How on earth do you know that?
Jmario

Just making sure, are you referring to the Asian girl in this ad saying she does?
If so, thanks for letting us know, but I think she’s moved along anyway.

There’s another girl in town who goes by Koko, or should I say used to go by Koko, not sure anymore , she was small red headed girl. Just making sure you weren’t talking about her.
Jmario

Just making sure, are you referring to the Asian girl in this ad saying she does?
If so, thanks for letting us know, but I think she’s moved along anyway.

There’s another girl in town who goes by Koko, or should I say used to go by Koko, not sure anymore , she was small red headed girl. Just making sure you weren’t talking about her. Originally Posted by yolo99
I didn’t See the Asian Koko and I haven’t seen the Redhead Koko
In about a Year but I noticed She Posted the other day but took
Her Ad down pretty Quick.The Redhead Koko is Top Notch I think
She really takes good care of her self.