Question

Myself and another provider are having a disagreement and I want to know where you stand on this. when someone books a specific time, is that total playtime or total time overall, factoring in things like if they are late, chatting, showering etc.? I want to see if what we do matches your expectations.

Oh, and heres my undercarriage!!

Myself and another provider are having a disagreement and I want to know where you stand on this. when someone books a specific time, is that total playtime or total time overall, factoring in things like if they are late, chatting, showering etc.? I want to see if what we do matches your expectations.

Oh, and heres my undercarriage!!

Originally Posted by PinkBooty210
With a BEAUTIFUL UNDERCARRIAGE such as yourself..😊 😘

The gentleman should book as much playtime as he/she /they can afford.. 😉

Hmmm.. You are going to get a lot of mixed answers on this question..

Theoretically, the gentleman should only stay for the time that he has booked...even if he is late...

Now, do some of us play FAVORITES? YES...LOL 😂

Are we going to apologize for that? Nope... If I find that a certain lady or gentleman interests me and I have the time... Sometimes, due to real world commitments, I do not.. Then, if i want to stay and play off the clock then I'm an adult... And I'm not particularly concerned if the HOOKER police wants to clock me for it...

But, my gentleman friends, also know that when I have to go that I really do have to go... I have family time, gym time, puppy time, real world job and they are great about handling it when I cannot...

It's your world Mammacita... Play how you want to play...and from what I have heard...you are SLAYING IT!!❤️

Your BOOTY loving slave,

Guinevere 💋
Mighty fine booty!!! As a monger, I’ve always thought that it was time booked…from walking in the door to leaving…